Chapter 15

Waking up on a bed with three pairs of crimson eyes and three pairs of golden eyes staring at me is not what I imagined.

Sitting up, I look at the faces in front of me.

Aro, Marcus, Caius, Carlisle, Rose and Emmet.

Getting up out of the bed, I look down.

"Rose, you best had run." I whispered to her.

I don't know why but she looked really scared and started to back up out of the room.

Slowly, I walk towards her until she disappears in front of me. I could still see her though.

"Rose, I can see you, you know?" I asked and then ran after her.

Within minutes, she was in front of me and I jump on to her back, resulting in her falling down on to the ground with me straddling her back.

"Got ya." I whispered into her ear.

Getting off her, I lend my hand to help her up. 

After she's on her feet again, I give her a hug.

"How did you do that?" Rose asked.

"Do what?" Confused floating in my voice.

"Turn your eyes purple and chase me?"

"My eyes weren't purple."

"Actually, they were Duchess." Marcus' voice came from the right of me.

"Duchess, give me your hand." Aro's deep voice came from my left.

Without hesitation, gave him my hand.

After a few seconds he let it drop to my side.

"I can't read anything." He whispered.

"How about you try extending your powers and instead of seeing what's in my memories, project yours on to me." I suggest.

He takes my hand and next thing I know is his memories are evading my space.

A picture pops into my memory of eyes.

After he let go, I look at Rose.

"Rose, I'm so sorry, I didn't know I chased you. Are you okay?" I ask.

"What do you mean you didn't know?" Caius asked.

"It's like my memory has been wiped clean." I reply and look at the scared faces in front of me.