Chapter 9

A/N Picture above is what Chess (Duchess) is wearing.

This morning, I woke up at 6am to dye my hair.

So now it looks like this.

Anyways today I've got school but after it, I'm going to go and buy myself a car

Carlisle's been calling me none stop after yesterday and I wish he would get the message that I don't want to see him yet.

It hurts like crazy to not seen him but how can I?

How can I see any of the Cullen's? 

Knock Knock Knock

I open my door and see Bella.

"Chess, we gotta go. School starts in fifteen minutes and OMG what've you done to your hair?"

"What, you don't like it do you?" I ask, scared she doesn't like it.

"No, I bloody love it! it totally suits you."

"Oh thank god. I thought you were gonna hate it. Anyway, come on."

I say grabbing my leather jacket.

Bella walks out of my room, me following her.

I get to the front door when Charlie stops me.

"Chess, I got you some pepper spray. Please give your old man some peace of mind and carry it with you." He spoke in a gruffy caring voice.

"Yes dad. I love you."

"I love you too Chess." He said giving me a hug.

"I'll see ya later." I say whilst closing the door.

Bella was already in the truck when I get there.

"Lets go." 

And Bella sets off.

We get to school and Bella goes over to Jessica, leaving me alone to do whatever I want.

I'm checking my Instagram when I hear my name being shouted. 

Turning around, Rosalie stood with Emmet, waving me over to over to them. Shaking my head, I put my earphones in and blast Black Veil Brides through iTunes on my iPhone 7+ and walk away from them into the forest next to school.

I carry on walking until I reach a cliff were I sit down and dangle my feet off the edge.

Closing my eyes to relax, a hand touches my shoulder making me jump and fall off the edge of the cliff...