Epilogue 2 ❄️

After struggling with different folders of files he yawn and rest his head on table.

"Doing job is better than is business, at least we get off for Sunday" he mumbled and closed his eyes, he just entered in the land of nod but the sleep was shortlived as the mobile started ringing.

"Yaar Sunday ko to sukun se rehne do... Ghar me chhote abbu ne nahi sone diya aur yaha ye mobile!" He mumbled and receives call.

(Dude at least let me stay peaceful on Sunday, chhote Abbu did not let me sleep in home and here is this mobile!)

"Hello" He received the call with closed eyes, and sighed.

"Yeah..."

"Hmm.. Its almost done, just finishing is left" He replied and cut the call

"Kya musibat hai yaar! Ghar me sab araam se bethe honge aur main yaha kaam kar raha hu" He mumbled and open a file while pulling an unpleasant face.

(Hell with these files!  Everyone must be sitting comfortably in the house and I am working here)

"Even watchman is better than me! He has Sunday off" looking at the empty office he muttered with frustration and started working, because he wanted to reach home before evening.

After all he compiled his work and sigh with relief before stepping out from office. Poor him was supposed to visit his friend's home as all the boys wanted to watch their favourite films together but after marriage his priorities were changed.

Work and family's responsibility comes first for him, he was trying to prove himself that he wasn't a useless mess of Rizwi Family, he could bear up all the responsibilities of his home and family and he was getting success to a good extent.

Turning his bike left to reach home his gaze went to the famous sweet shop of their locality and he stopped bike to buy Samosas because his wife like them and Gulab Jamun because his sister love them. Rumi and Naail visits every Sunday to make whole environment more enjoyable.

Holding a tired smiled Anzala stepped in his home but the scene was quite different everyone was smiling and feeding sweets to each other.

"What's up?" He asked with curiosity and everybody looked towards him with happiness dancing on their faces.

"Mey par Nana Ban'ne wala hu" Abdul Gafoor Rizwi announced happily, and Anzala looked towards Rumi and Naail.

(in going to become grate grandfather)

"Oooo... That's why you all are having sweets" Anzala muttered looking at Rumi who nodded with a smile, he also smiled and went towards her mother who was holding the plate of sweets.

"Congratulations, Maizah told me last night." Anzala feed sweets to Rumi and Naail.

"What? Maizah already told you? We're supposed to surprise you but Maizah spoil the whole surprise!" Rumi huffed while making a pout.

"Congratulations to you too" Naail gave a piece of sweet in Anzala's mouth and he pulled Rumi's cheek.

"Rumu aapi in so Happy" Anzala said with full of enthusiasm, he was literally on ninth cloud that he was going to become 'Mama' (Maternal Uncle.)

" Oo chudail..., jaldi aa" Anzala yelled and everyone glare him.

(Hey witch... Come fast)

"Aww... See Naail, how exited he is!" Rumi show her husband and all the others nodded happily.

"At least now stop calling her like this" Momina scolded Anzala who ignored that, as he listen same instruction at least thrice a day.

"Excited! I'm not excited but over excited! And Why wouldn't be I? After all I'm going to become Mama (Maternal uncle)..." Anzala said happily and everyone looked towards him with dropped jaw.