36.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

" What's wrong with Maizah... I'm missing her, I want to talk to her after ten days but she has to go to Muskan's home... Duffer idiot, chudail" Anzala was mumbling while going to the home.

===========

"What I have done? I didn't want go hurt Muskan but she felt bad, I wanted to say that in playful way but she took that in negative way, its all because of her father who always makes her realise that she is careless." Arham mumbled while entering in his home

============

"Maizah.."

"Hmm"

"Umm.. Can I.. Ask you something?" Muskan asked while picking a toy car and Maizah nodded.

"Yeah ask" How is this car to gift?" Muskan asked and Maizah looked at her with disbelief

"Were you taking my permission to ask this question?" Maizah asked with wide eyes but then rolled her eyes.

"No my question was different but you tell me how is this to gift? He is four years old boy!" Maizah hummed while examining the car.

"Yaar I don't know is this fine to gift or not?" Maizah said and Muskan made a pout.

"By the way who is he? I mean where you have to go?" Maizah asked and Muskan made an unpleasant face

"We have to go to Umar uncle's home for his grandson's birthday celebration. Umar uncle is daddy's best friend, they both were together in army and now they both are business partners" Muskan informed and Maizah nodded while saying "Oooo"

"You will enjoy" Maizah chirped and Muskan rolled her eyes.

"Kya enjoy... Ek jail se nikal kar dusri jail main jana hai... Daddy or Umar uncle dono ek jese hi hain. Unke ghar me itne strict rules hain ki bolte hue bhi dar lagta hai, hasne se mano unko allergy ho, sari bate itni formality ke sath hoti hain..." Muskan rolled her eyes while saying the same and picked a board game.

(what enjoy? I have to go from one jail to another. Daddy and Umar uncle both are best friend so their rules are also same. There is a different suffocation in Umar uncle's home, it seems like they people don't even know how to laugh. They all are very formal)

"Which type of people they are?"

"Pta nhi yaar.... Kabhi kabhi to main sochti hu, ye log shayad sote hue bhi Savdhan- Visharam (Stand at ease- Attention) wali position maintain karte honge" Muskan said with frustration but Maizah laughed out on her words.

(I don't know! Sometimes I wonder maybe they people maintain where Attention and Stand at ease possible while sleeping too)

"Cheer up girl... Don't spoil your mood, we will enjoy in Rumi aapi's wedding. Will you come?" Maizah said happily and asked the last part suddenly when she realised that might Muskan won't attend the marriage of Rumi.

"I will definitely come... If daddy will allow me!" Muskan said and Maizah rolled her eyes.

"It's my responsibility, If dada abbu will invite you then your daddy won't stop you to come." Maizah said happily and they both friends moved towards the cash counter to buy the board game.