9.

MAIZAH'S POV,

I was feeling like a stranger in my own home. After deciding that I will live in my own room instead of Anzala's, I was sitting silently in my room I was feeling hungry but no one care to ask me for lunch even that day Ammi and Badi Ammi hadn't cook.

The whole Rizwi Mantion was silent unlike ever. I stepped out from the room and went to kitchen to eat something, Ammi was already standing their making tea for all. I was angry with her so I didn't looked at her, as so she did. I open the fridge to search some leftover food but there wasn't anything. Taking some bread slices I started applying jam on that in the time being Ammi made her way out from the kitchen totally ignoring me and Anzala stepped in.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as if any answer was needed.

"Can't you see..."

"I'm also hungry." He muttered and I pushed the bread towards him, we both eat jam bread and made our way back towards room. The time was not passing in any way. Next day was college and I was feeling awkward because of my unwanted nikkah with my cousin as well as my best friend.

"What you all have done with me and Anzala?" I mumbled and looked at myself.

I was married!! No one can say that..

I was looking like the normal Maizah who use to roam around in the whole Mantion without caring about the looks.

I wanted my marriage to be done lavishly but those pics, my family and their misunderstandings killed my desire.

''Anzala will divorce me after sometime and maybe my family will marry me off with.'' my heart was saying but I felt a different fear when a question raised in my head.

''Will Naail marry me if he got to know about my nikkah with Anzal?'' That question made me shivered with an unknown fear.

''We can't let anyone get to know about this marrige.'' I nodded with determination on my inner voice.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Everything was looking usual, Dada abbu was sitting holding the tasbih in his right hand, Abbu was busy in having his morning tea while reading newspaper. Ammi and Badi Ammi were busy in making breakfast for all of them when I reached for breakfast.

The breakfast table was full of different items as usually, I took my seat and the next seat was empty.

I looked at badi Ammi, and she didn't said me to drink milk, I silently picked a slice of bread with butter, at that time Anzala also arrived there and took his seat besides me as usually but that was not usual. First time I was feeling awkward bedsides him, I looked at him, he was silent. Badi Ammi and Ammi was ignoring both of us.

"Ready?" Anzala asked and I nodded while pouring out the juice and the glass for both of us.

"Dada Abbu, today is my exam do dua for me." I listened Afnaan's voice and he came to breakfast table.

"May Allah give you success." Dada abbu blessed him and sat down on his seat. Badi Ammi served him breakfast and we both exchanged the looks then realised that she was completely ignoring us.

"Yeah beta... You will make us proud, unlike other people who make family feel shame in the society." I suddenly looked up and found badi Ammi glaring me. I open my mouth to reply but

"Not us but those people should be shameful who don't trust their own children." Anzala said with rage, he said the same words which I wanted to say.

"Let's go Mazi we are getting late." He said while leaving his breakfast and I nodded.