29.

ARHAM'S POV:

I closed my eyes then again opened then again closed them and again opened them and every time Muskan's face was coming in front of my eyes. That's really weird of me.

"Chachuuuuuu" I listened to that voice and opened my eyes.

{Chachu: Paternal Uncle/ Younger brother of father}

"Chachu ka babyyyyyyy"  copying the way of my five years old niece I said with happiness in my voice

"Chachu I'm hungry" She said innocently and I opened my arms for her. She ran towards me and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Is my kitten hungry?" I asked and she saw me with a pout

"I'm not a kitten, I'm Usma" She said with a pout and I pulled her cheek. 

"Chachu I'm hungry" she said while placing her both little hands on her belly, but I was confused as to why she was hungry when we all had our dinner just an hour ago.

"Then go to your mummy and tell her that you are hungry" I said while kissing her soft cheek but she shook her head.

"Chachu I'm very hungry and I wanna eat ice-cream... But mummy said that we don't have ice-cream in home" she made a little pout and I smile, because she was making excuses to eat ice-cream

"Are you very hungry?" I asked lovingly and she nodded with her cute pout making an innocent face and I suppressed my smile.

"If my little Usma is very Hungry then I should make a paratha role for her" I said she clenched her little nose

"Chachuuuuuu.... Ice cream pleaseeeee" She made the please and chachu so long that I couldn't help myself to pull her cheeks but she started buttering me.

"Chachu please please please ice cream, chachu please" she again requested and I punched her cheek but lightly on which she acted to fall down on bed, I was very tired so I wasn't in the state of even stepping out from the bed.

"Chalo bhago yaha se, apne papa se demand kro, wo to Bach jate hain Tum mujhe preshan karti rehti ho" saying that in friendly way I turned my side to face opposite to her and covered my face with blanket. But I felt her pulling the blanket off from my face and she peeped towards my face.

(Shuu Shuu.. Go away.. Ask your father for ice-cream)

"Chachu papa said he is tired, pleaseeee... You are my best chachu.. Pleaseeee... I'll give you my chocolate too" I surrendered in front of her innocent yet clever demand. I looked at the clock which was showing five to eight and I sat down on the bed.

"Let's go," She said while jumping on the bed.

"Where? You are not going anywhere, I'm going to buy ice-cream, you wait for me" saying that I stepped out from the bed but that girl.

"Chachu I wanna go on bike, Papa doesn't take me on bike, I like to go on bike with you" that girl and her beautiful eyes which were full of shine

"Usma you know you're a demanding queen" I said in a tired way and she smiled shyly.

"Papa was also saying the same thing that I'm his demanding princess" I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Wait a few minutes" saying that I went to change my clothes.

"Bhabhi I'm going out with Usma" I informed while going out from the door of the apartment and Usma smiled with joy.

"Hold me firmly" Saying that I started the bike and soon we were in front of an ice cream shop.