41.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Arham was sitting near the entrance of college, waiting for Muskan to come. Every single moment was seems like whole day for him. He didn't know what to say in front of Muskan? He literally forgot everything after getting to know that Muskan's alliance was fixed with someone else.

He was busy in worrying about everything when witnessed Muskan's car entering in the college. Since he was waiting for her so hurriedly made himself stand.

Muskan come to him and he followed her to the canteen of college.

"Arham I have to tell you something" Muskan said nervously and Arham nodded while sitting in front of her.

"What happened tell me everything" Arham said while grabbing Muskan's hand in between his both hands, and first time ever Muskan didn't protest.

"Arham... Daddy has fix my alliance with one of his friends son, Samad. He is also an army officer and he is very overbearing." Muskan told him and suddenly few drops of Tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Muskan stop crying and..." Arham was saying but his words were cut in between by Muskan

"Arham you are the only one with whom I'm sharing my feelings, neither I have anyone to say all these things  nor I have anyone who can understand me." Muskan said with tear field Eyes and Arham felt sad for her.

"Muskan I..." Arham was going to confess his love when Muskan's mobile started vibrating.

"It's daddy's call" Saying the same Muskan free her hand from his grip and made her way to other side and Arham sighed on the wrong timing of call, he wad just a sec away from confession

"Arham I want to ask something to you" After some ten minutes Muskan come back to him with a question and Arham nodded.  That was now or never situation for Muskan, she was going to confess her love in front of Arham that wasn't easy for a timid innocent girl but still she was trying to gather all her courage.

On the other hand Arham was preparing himself to handle everything very efficiently because according to him Muskan love Anzala and her Alliance is fixed with Samad ans he himself was nothing for her except a friend.

More than love there was confusion in between them.

"Muskan listen to me carefully, today I want to......" he was stopped when Muskan looked at him with tear filled eyes.

''Arham today please only listen to me... Don't say anything please just listen" Arham nodded and Muskan took a deep breath.

"You know na I love someone.' Muskan said and ARHAM'S heart skipped a beat. That's the most painful thing ever in his life.

" Yeah I know "

"Today I wanna tell you everything about that guy" Muskan said and Arham was hurt from the deepest core of heart.

"Guys its lecture time let's go" someone said from behind and they both looked at the source of voice, he was their classmate.

"Yeah we're coming" Arhaan said but ignored that boy and stay in his place. He slowly grabbed Muskan's hand and again she didn't pulled her hand back but held his hand giving a small satisfaction to Arham.

"Muskan I also have to tell you something. Its very important, but first you complete" Muskan nodded halfheartly on what Arham said, he was determined to confess his love.

"I love that guy more than anyone else, but he doesn't love me he love someone els..." Muskan suddenly stopped when her gaze went to a gray headed woman, who was holding few caresses on her forehead and adjusting her glasses.