21.

Muskan's POV

I was feeling so happy that I celebrated my birthday with Arham and my friends but that bloody mobile ruined my day, daddy didn't even wish me but scolded me because I lost my mobile.

'Why are daddy's rules always important for him?'
'Why can't he understand that here I'm not an army regiment and he is not a Colonel but my father?' I was asking those questions to myself.

Sometimes I feel that mom did correct, she took divorce and made her life better but what about me? Why didn't she think about me? When she decided to divorce, I was only 4 or maybe 5. Neither daddy nor Mom think about me. Daddy wasn't this rude with me in childhood but passing time made him peevish. I also wanted to live my life happily, I wanted to live my life with Arham but that's impossible, he loves someone else.

How lucky some people are!
That girl must be beautiful, intelligent and maybe talkative too because Arham can't like a silent, and less intelligent girl like me.. I was an average student so daddy always felt ashamed due to me, he wanted a perfect robot like daughter who could perform anything which he programme in me. But I wasn't even near the 'P' of Perfection.

'Why am I less important for everyone?'

'Am I not beautiful?'

'Why doesn't Arham like me?' I was answerless in front of those questions. Taking a step out from the bed I made myself stand in front of the mirror. I was gazing at the girl who was standing on the other side of the mirror.

"Not bad!" I mumbled while touching my cheek

"I don't look that bad" Mumbling the same I examined myself in the mirror.

A small button nose was settled in between just perfect big eyes with curly lashes. Lips are finely shaped and pink.

But...

''My cheeks... Hmm.. My cheeks are chubby" pressing my cheeks between both palms I realised the same, and a sad feeling strike inside me,

"Why are my cheeks chubby? Why are they not like other girls who are in their zero figure?" I cursed myself looking at the reflection of myself.

"Nowadays no one likes chubby girls. Maybe Arham also doesn't like my cheeks, or maybe I would look more attractive if my eyes would be almond shaped instead of round." applying liner to my eyes I mumbled and opened my hair which was folded into a bun.

'Why is my hair short? Maybe he would like me if my hair would be long..' I said to myself while examining my hair which was reaching the middle of my back.

"wait.. What am I doing?" looking at the  reflection I scolded myself.

"No.. It's not appropriate! Why I'm thinking to attract Arham towards me?" I seriously felt something between guilty and ashamed.

I wanted to gain Arham's attention but at the same time I was thinking about Daddy if he got to know anything about my feelings about Arham, then that would be my last day with both my soul and body together because after that both will  be separated by my daddy's rough hands.

"But Arham" I mumbled and sat down on the bed resting my head with headboard.

''Stop it Miss Wackadoodle '' I tried to avoid that feeling by scolding myself but the feeling was jumping inside my heart as my heart was jumping inside my rib cage, both were out of my control. For diverting my mind from Arham I decided to call Maizah. I called her and after all listened to her voice "Hey Muskan '' but that wasn't like Maizah's voice because she was sounding seriously unlike ever.

"No Muse cat but Muskan? What happened to you girl?" I asked dramatically trying to show myself cheered up but actually I wasn't in that condition

"Hmm.. Right now my mood is a bit off" She was sounding sad unlike ever, I couldn't imagine Maizah serious or worried about anything