57.

Anzala's POV

I drew out the black box which was holding the jewellery piece which I had to gift Maizah. Turning off all the lights of room except one night lamp, I quickly close all the curtains and looked at the dull walls of Maizah's room. Everything was completely boring! And I didn't had anything as well as time to modify that room in romentic way. Opening the drawer of dressing table I smiled as the perfume bottles were lined up inside the drawer. Drawing out one with rose fragrance I pushed its head with my first finger, as soon as the environment was filled with that soul refreshing fragrance I placed the purfume back and found few ordinary candles which I lit up, and  place the black velvet box besides those candle, I bring a ring for my chudail in order to bring around her.

I looked at the room which was still boring and dull but then the environment was full of fragrance and dim candles were giving a different charm to air. My heart was beating fast due to the feeling arising in my heart for Maizah. I didn't even know when I started loving her this much? Not only loving her but the things which was impossible for me to believe was awkward. Because she was attracting me towards her by every passing day. I never expected that I would think about any of my cousin in that sense, specially the chudail, but sometimes destiny's plans are completely different from our expectations. I was busy in thinking all those things when heard the door opening voice. Maizah was standing on the doorstep holding the water bottle in her hand.

"Anz...ala" she didn't utter but I could feel what her lips tried to say while curling.

"Mazi" I utter in whispered, I was feeling my heart beating differently in her presence. I moved towards her with small steps.

"Anzala.... Wh... Why lights are off?" She asked in her shivering voice while talking steps towards the switch board. But I caught her arm and she was stopped with a jolt.

"You already know the answer" Taking a step towards her I whispered in her ear and felt her long puffed breath falling on my shoulder.

"Anzala please" Mumbling that she took a step back and I took a step forward

"What please?" I asked with a smirk

"Anzu... Anzu please" Again the same request while taking a back step, but I didn't stop till her legs were touched with the bed and in sought to go away from me she fell down on bed. I took a step ahead and she creeped backward little bit, but couldn't. Her both legs were dangling down from the bed but upper half was laying on mattress. Her eyes were showing a different fear which I never noticed before. Placing my left knee on bed, I climb up and she tried to creeped back but again couldn't.

"Anz..." She tried to say some but her words weren't coming out from her mouth and I smiled at her nervousness.

"Maizah" I mumbled and lean down towards her. Her fists grabbed the sheet tightly which wasn't hidden from my eyes. I was looking in her eyes placing my both hands on her either sides, and surprisingly she was also holding the same emotion in her eyes, but fear was also present there. Losing my control over myself I slowly brushed my lips against hers and found her closing her eyes. Her fast but uneven breath was falling on my face.

"Mazi" I whispered in her ear, intentionally brushing my lips on her ear and then cheek, I was feeling her cheeks were burning, and showing fire red shade.

"Open your eyes" I Whispered in her ear and she obeyed, after watching her nervous face I smiled and pecked her lips one more time, her lips suddenly parted to drew a loud gasp and I again smile.

"Don't be offended with me ever" I whispered in her ear and she slowly nodded, placing her both elbows on the mattress she creeped upwards and I smiled as I know how nervous she was at that time. Very cleaverly she made herself free from the cage of my arms and sat down on bed..