22.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The laziest person of the family was  awaken! That wasn't easy to digested for Rizwi family but that rare Sunday morning everyone witnessed that rear scene.

Opening the book he was sitting on the floor trying to conclude how to make the assignment but his brain was flashing only one face that was belongs to a beautiful girl

No one else but Muskan...

"Sometimes Muskan looks so cute" With a smile Anzala mumbled and picked his pen to write something in the notebook but didn't get any effective plan or idea to work on the given assignment.

'I wish I could kill that Hitler Sharma when he gave us assignment' Anzala cursed his teacher which wasn't an acceptable thing but...

"Who gives such a boring topic for making assignments?" Anzala asked as if someone was sitting beside him to answer all his useless questions.

Connecting the earphone from his mobile he started listening songs while trying to focus on the assignment but unfortunately his senses were busy in remembering Muskan and her smile. And he dialled Muskan's number, but she didn't attend his call even after some 5 attempts

Anzala I'm sitting with daddy, don't call me again and again, I'll call you when I get time.

Anzala get a message from Muskan and the poor guy let a defeated sigh out

On the one hand we have Hitler Sharma on the other hand There is 'Arsalam Changez khan' who doesn't even let her daughter breath  freely. Poor Muskan, I feel pity on her, don't know how she used to handle her daddy?" Anzala was mumbling while turning the page of book abruptly just to find the suitable topic. He was talking about Muskan's daddy as if his own family was offering him a bed of flowers! Muskan had to tolerate only one Genghis Khan (changez Khan) but actually there he and Maizah had to tolerate a whole Army of Genghis Khans in which Mrs Momina Rashid Rizwi was the leader.

But somehow Anzala was trying to focus on assignment, but when he didn't get any good idea then he thought to go to Maizah so that they both could discuss but suddenly he himself when remember what he had done!

'That was really awkward of me! How can I do that?' Once again regret covered his heart. That was very difficult for Anzala to overcome from that guilt. But still he couldn't compromise with his studies, so collecting all his courage he decided  to go to Maizah but at the same time he was determined that he will talk to Maizah only about studies and other then that he will ignore her. Picking up required books and study material he prepared himself to go to Maizah's room but on the other hand....

"Maizah" a call on the doorstep of her room attracted her attention, shifting her gaze towards the door she found her father standing there

"Abbu." A low whisper left her mouth, and she suddenly made her way out from the bed, and aasif made his way towards Her.

"Abbu, you don't love me that's why you are also not talking to me like all the others" Maizah complained like a little baby who was crying in her father's arms.

"You are my baby how is it possible that I don't love you?" Aasif said while stroking her head. Maizah was very close to her father since childhood. First of all she was his first child. That's why she was special for Aasif as well as she was the only daughter of her parents. That's why she was over pampered by them especially by her father.

"No abbu You don't love me that's why you aren't talking to me, do you know how I am feeling since many days? I'm feeling like I'm living in a place where no one knows me, where I can't talk to anyone, where no one trust me" Breaking the hug Maizah complaint in single breath and Aasif wiped her tears with his fingers.