48

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Doctor How is he?" Rashid asked suddenly when the doctor come out from a room while pulling the green mask from his face.

"His condition is still crucial, it is a major heart attack" The doctor informed and Rashid sigh.

"Can we meet him?" Anzala asked and the doctor shook his head.

"He is unconscious and you can't meet him," Doctor said and soon he was disappeared from his eyes.

Maizah was crying standing in the corner, she was demanding since last night to meet her grandfather that's why Anzala took her with himself to meet their grandfather. Rashid, Aasif, Anzala and Maizah were in hospital and all the others were in the home.

"Mazi stop crying!" Drawing out his handkerchief Anzala said and Maizah holds that to his wife her tears.

"Aasif you go to the home and Take Maizah with yourself," Rashid said and he shook his head

"No Bhai Sahab I'm not going anywhere. Send Maizah and Anzala to home" Aasif replied and Rashid patted Maizah's head.

But after a short discussion, Rashid made Aasif agree to went home because his sister also arrived at home and Rumi too. Maizah and Anzala were also sent back home forcefully.

The whole environment of Rizwi Mansion was silent, with different kinds of heaviness in the air. Aasif entered the home with slow steps.

"Bhai how is abbu now?" his sister Rushda abruptly come to him with long steps and asked but Aasif was answerless.

"He is critical" Saying that Aasif took step towards the room and Maizah took steps to her room. Anzala was standing on the doorway thinking about his grandfather. Abdul Gafoor  always protected his grandchildren from every scolding and every problem, since childhood Anzala and Maizah both were his half-lives that's why very close.

He was sitting in the lawn praying for the health of his grandfather as so Maizah was doing in her room and all the others were also doing the same.

Few more hours were passed in the same way, anxiousness was not leaving any of them. Then suddenly Anzala's mobile started ringing.

"Abbu's call," he said and received the call.

"Yeah abbu"

"Okay I'm coming"

"I'm coming in just five minutes"

Anzala hanged up the call and informed everyone that Abdul Gafoor had to get his senses back, after coming back to consciousness the thing which he demanded first was his grandson, 'Anzala' you wanted to meet him.

"Go beta, go.." Momina said and Anzala nodded while stepping towards his room to bring his bike keys. While passing by Maizah's room he witnessed her sitting on a prayer mat praying and crying.

"Mazi" he calls her and she suddenly turned to saw him

"Dada abbu is better now, he is asking to meet me, I'm going to the hospital" informing that in hurry he took a step towards his room and pick the bike keys in a single moment

"Anzu I also want to go with you!" she said after coming after him and he nodded.

"Come," He said and both run towards downstairs. Maizah's dupatta was still wrapped around her head, her clothes were full of wrinkles as she was praying for many hours without thinking about her condition and looks.

"Where are you going Maizah?" Gul asked suddenly when witnessed her daughter taking long steps towards the exit of the home

"Chhoti Ammi I'm taking her with me" Anzala neither ask for permission nor let Gul say anything. He just informs and they both were out of the home very next moment