42.

MUSKAN'S POV

I decided not to go college from cafe so I took taxi and come back to home without knowing that a new tornado was waiting for me in the form of my father's anger.

When I was going to climb on stairs a loud and angry voice stopped me "Where were you?" Daddy asked and I felt my breath was stucked in my throat. Gathering my whole courage I tried to turn around but couldn't I was literally shivering.

"Muskan I'm asking something, you know very well I don't like to repeat my question" Daddy asked and I felt my heart was coming out of my chest.

"Daddy I was in college" I utter without stammering while looking down on the floor

" why are you coming this early!" He asked and I tried to be confident.

"Daddy I'm not feeling well, so I come back" I said and silently made my way to upstairs.

"Kon tha wo ladka jiske hatho main hatho thame tum college canteen main bethi hui thi?" My hands turned cold and my body lost its temperature.

(Who was the boy with whom you were sitting in college canteen holding his hans)

"Muskan" I listened that horrifying roar and turned around daddy was looking dangerous with his bloodshot eyes and forehead full of creases.

"No one daddy" I mutter with great difficulty and he took step towards the stairs.

"Was he Arham or Anzala? Or someone else?" Only I know the race of my heart, only I know how I was able to take breath. Daddy's deadly glare was enough to kill me.

"Muskan I'm asking something" Daddy said while pressing each and every word, and I knew there wasn't any benefit to lie, Because he will got to know about Arham by librarian.

"Daddy I... I was" I was saying but daddy glare me and

"Give me your mobile" He said and I literally gulped, I didn't had any other way except giving that to him, so I did so.

"Go to your room and take rest" saying that he turned towards his room and I was shocked that he did not even scolded me. I silently took step to the room, I was anxious but at the same time I was little satisfied too because my one sided love was buried inside my heart, no one knew about that so there wasn't any chance that daddy got to know anything. And I was satisfied for one more thing that I didn't had any type of conversation with Arham or any other boy so daddy won't get anything from my mobile.

But still I was anxious. I passed my whole day in my room, daddy didn't call me for lunch but Aunty gave me that in my room. When clock hands hit exactly half past seven I went downstairs for dinner. Daddy was already on dining table, he gestured me to took seat and I did so.

"When your exams are starting?" He asked and I looked at him

"It's going to start after twenty days" I replied and he hummed.

"Are you prepared?" He asked and I nodded while looking at him, he was sounding normal which wasn't normal at all.

"Almost prepared" I muttered while picking the dish from the table. That was our routine, no matter how much daddy become angry, he always eat when I serve him. I always serve him first then serve for myself. But that day daddy took the dish from my hand and serve for himself.

"Firdoos Bi" Daddy called her very loudly and she came out from the kitchen holding a serving bowl in her hands.

"Muskan bibi, I have made this for you" She placed noodles in front of me and daddy gesturesd me serve myself. That was something unusual for me but still I was silent as usual. I was silently having noodles and watching him every now and then.