55.

"Maizah haven't you awake Anzala?" Momina asked and Maizah shook her head.

"Mujhe baat nahi karni us bhalu ki shakal wale bandar se" Maizah huffed with full anger and all the family members present on breakfast table looked at her suddenly

(I don't wanna talk to that monkey having bear's face)

"Maizah kya ho gya hai, kam se kam ab to us se ladna band kar do!" Momina and Aasif both ordered her in Unison

(Maizah what happened at least now you both stop arguing)

"Abbu, badi Ammi you both tell him to not give me any reason to argue with him, otherwise...." Maizah said in full of anger and huffed then picked the plate of toast.

"Where are paratha? Ammi Yesterday you were saying to make paratha and now..." Maizah said with full of frustration while looking at her mother everyone was watching her with confusion. Before that she never show her that type of anger in front of family but Anzala's chatting with Mansha was making her green in envy. But actually she didn't know whom Anzala was chatting with.

"Maizah I'll talk to you in afternoon, for now go and awake Anzala." Momina ordered and Maizah nodded because she didn't had any other way except doing so.

" Aaj isko Aisa uthaungi ki dubara sona hi Bhul Jayega" mumbling the same Maizah climb stairs and went to room where Anzala was sleeping like a dog.

( today I will wake him up in this way that he will forget to sleep again)

"No its very less" Picking up the jug filled with water she mumbled and  placed that back on the side table of bed. And moved towards the bathroom and bring a bath mug full of chilled water.

Maizah held the Jug in one hand and the bath mug in another one. In no time whole water was on Anzala who was sleeping peacefully.

"Baad aa gai, baad aa gai.." Gasping very loudly Anzala open his eyes while saying the same.

(Flood has come, flood has come)

"Yeah flood has come and you float away with that water so wake up for office" Maizah shouted and Anzala rubbed her face and gasped again, she glare him and Anzala glare him back

"Are you mad?" he shouted, throwing the pillow on Maizah but she saved herself. "Maizah what is this?" Anzala again shouted.

"Badi Ammi said to wake you up, so I did" She said angrily and placed the empty jug on the side table.

"Couldn't you wake me up like a normal wife" Anzala asked with rage.

"Have you forget I'm Maizah. Ask to that Mansha, with whom you were chatting at night, to come and wake you up lovingly." throwing another glare on him she made her way back out of the room and Anzala followed her back

"Are you mad?" Anzala asked after grabbing her arm aggressively.

"No... I'm not mad, I'm perfectly fine" pushing his hand away she said and  left from there but Anzala followed her.

"What's your problem?" Anzala asked with frustration.

'' You are my problem Anzala, you are my biggest problem" Saying that she turned to go, but Anzala noticed the shine of tears in her eyes.

"Mazi" He was shocked so he utter suddenly but she was already gone.

"Oh no... I have digged my grave with my own hands by lying that I was chatting with Mansha." Mumbling the same he went after her