18.

Maizah was still in his embrace crying with hiccups but Anzala was smiling on her childish act, she was apologising continuously in mumbling.

"I'm sorry Anzu" she again muttered on his chest and he again smiled, his both arms were holding her protectively and chin was placed on her head.

'She is silly' Anzala thought about Maizah

"Okay.. Okay... I understand that you are sorry for what you have done but now stop crying and sleep for some time. You will feel better." Without breaking the hug he muttered on her head and slightly rubbed her back in a soothing way.

"I was angry... Not with you but with all the others" Maizah state and Anzala sighed, still smiling.

"It's okay Maziiii... I'm not offended with you anymore, now tell me how is your headache?" Anzala asked when Maizah stopped crying, she was feeling calm, the movement of his hand on her back lulled her. For a good moment she closed her eyes, it seems no one of them was ready to break that hug. Maizah didn't utter a single word in the reply of Anzala's question, but preferred to keep silent, Anzala also didn't utter any word further. The moment was calming for both of them, they didn't realise when they were just feeling the heartbeats of each other without thinking about anything else.

'Her fragrance' Anzala said to himself while slightly sniffing on her hair and closed his eyes, 'I am noticing this first Time'  Unknowingly his heart started pumping faster than the normal speed.

Maizah started feeling sleepy due to the hand moment on her back, but she suddenly noticed a rhythmic moment which was taking place inside his chest. That was his heart beat which was clearly audible to Maizah

'Oh no.... What the hell am I doing?' She scolded herself when realised her position, before that she never hugged Anzala maybe because she had everyone in her family to show her love but that time she only had Anzala.

'She smells so sweet' his heart told with a different beat, that was the feeling which developed inside him the first time. He was the owner of a flirting nature but he never felt something like that while flirting with any other girl. No matter weather those girls were more beautiful than Maizah or not.

'How embarrassing, what I have done' Maizah scolded herself while biting her cheek from inside and decided to step back, but Anzala's arms were still holding her so she couldn't move. When Maizah lifted her head, he was already looking at her face. For a few moments they both were lost in each other's gaze. The intensity of their gazes were making their hearts flutter. Maizah pressed her lower lip between her teeth when she realised about her position "Anz..." She opened her mouth to say something but words didn't dare to come out. She slowly pulled her arms back, which were holding Anzala for a long time.

'Ya Allah what I was thinking...' Anzala felt embarrassed and scolded himself when he realised that he was enjoying her fragrance.

They both took a few steps back, Maizah was feeling her cheeks burning and Anzala was feeling his heart beating anomaly. They both slowly lifted their gaze towards each other which beat their heart differently resulting their gazes again made their way to every corner of the room but each other.

'How awkward' Anzala thoughts while closing his eyes

''How embarrassing'' Maizah muttered while chewing her teeth nervously

''Take medicine then sleep for some time" mumbling the same without making eye contact with Maizah Anzala made his way out of her room. She sat down on the bed holding her head with both of her hands.

' why I was feeling that" her subconscious questioned about the unknown feeling which she felt inside her heart for the very first time in her life

'Anzala How can you even think like that about Maizah.' he was feeling guilty while resting his head on the headboard of the bed.