30.

MAIZAH'S POV:

After all, I started working on forgetting the feeling which was rising inside my heart. But I was only trying to forget that awkward feeling, in reality I wasn't getting success. It's been three days since we came to kanpur and I was feeling a bit better than before. At least no one was judging me because of the sin I never committed with Anzala.

"Maizah what are you doing here? Come fast" I listed my cousin sister's voice when she come inside the guest room and suddenly grabbed my hand

"Where are you taking me Saba aapi?" I almost yelled when Saba aapi dragged me by herself and soon we both ended up our small journey to a room which was my Mama's bedroom. Mama was resting, but he sat down on bed when witnessed me in his room.

{Mama: maternal uncle
Mami: Maternal Aunty}

"It's been three days I haven't even talk to you properly" Mama said and I smiled while sitting beside him because he patted on the mattress to gesture to me to sit. Ammi and Abbu were also present in the room along with my Nani (maternal grandmother)

"Mama I have also missing you for a long time. But First you become fine, then we will come again to meet you, then we talk..." I state the truth feeling and Mama smiled.

"Maizah, have you packed your clothes?" Ammi asked and I just nodded, we were living there since three days, but then we had to go back to Lucknow, which was most difficult for me

"Yeah Ammi I..." I was saying but my sentence was cut off in between by my Mama.

"Packing... But why?" He asked in his weak voice

His voice was weak because still he wasn't perfectly fine.

"Bhai sahab We had come here to meet you, now you are fine so we are going back" Abbu said with a smile and Ammi also nodded in agreement.

"Aasif, Gul you people are coming here after years and now you are saying to go back so soon." Nani said with a disappointed look, it is true we were visiting there after almost one and half years. We all were so busy in our life that we didn't get time to visit our maternal grandparents' home. Last time we visited Kanpur to attend Saba aapi's marriage

"Ammi I have to handle some deals, so I have to go back" Abbu represents his problem in front of Nani and Ammi also nodded in agreement.

"But Gul if you want to stay here then you can stay, I'll go back taking Maizah with me" Abbu suddenly suggested, to which Ammi shook her head without thinking a single second.

"No I'm not staying here, Adnaan and Afnaan are at home" Ammi said with concern. My parents were trying their best to take their leave from there but I was the one who wanted to stay in my maternal grandparents home, because I wanted to forget the awkward feeling towards Anzala, and for that purpose I needed some time.

"But I wanna stay with Nani for few more days" Everyone looked at the sudden voice which come out from my throat

"Maizah you have  to attend college! How can you stay here?" Ammi asked in a disappointing tone because that was really an irresponsible demand from my side.

"Gul let her stay here for some more days, she will cover the loss of her studies." My Mami who just entered the room with a tray of tea and snacks said with a smile and I nodded while showing my puppy Eyes.

"Yeah Ammi I'll cover all my loss, I'll take all the notes from Arham and Muskan" I pleaded in single breath but my dear mother shook her head.

"No... You never study until Anzala or Rumi don't force you, how will you study here?" Abbu said with a strict expression on his face which was unexpected for me. But at the same time a voice stopped all of them  to discuss that matter further.