19.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Arham was very excited as it was Muskan's birthday, he wanted to give her some special gift, so he decided to go to college before usual time. He wanted to arrange flowers on Muskan's desk. Holding a bouquet of flowers he entered in the classroom. There were only three or four students present, but then Arham's Gaze went to a figure sitting on the desk, lost in her own world. She was looking pretty as usual but there was something which made Arham's heart hurt. Muskan was Wearing the purple and yellow suit but he wanted her to wear the red one. Muskan also wanted to wear red but after burning that she was left with no other way to wore that purple suit, which was the best of her collection.

'No matter whatever she wear she always looks beautiful' Arham maintained a genuine smile on his face and cheered himself up. Taking steps towards her he made himself stand just a few steps away from her but she was still lost in her own world of thoughts

"Hey birthday girl!" Arham chirped and Muskan jumped on her place on that sudden call.

"Arham you scared me" she said while putting her hand on her heart and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yaar ab itna bhi darawna nahi dikhta ki tum mujhse dar jao" Arham said in his defence and Muskan's lips played a smile.

(Dude I don't look too horrible that you become scared)

"I didn't mean to say that, I want..."

"Okay okay... No need to clarify,'' Arham said and passed her the flower bouquet which she accepted with wide eyes in disbelief and big smile of joy in her lips.

"Happy birthday" He whispered softly and Muskan blushed.

"Thanks for this" She muttered and Arham took seat on the next chair but he was facing her

"Dena or Kehna to bohot kuch chahta hu, tum Anzala ko chhod ke meri taraf dhayan to do" Arham muttered as he was feeling jealous of Anzala

(I want to give and say a lot, but at least you leave Anzala and pay attention to me)

"Hmm? Pardon!" Muskaan utter with confusion as she didn't understand what he said under his breath

"Haha... Nothing.. I was saying that  I wanted to surprise you but you ruined that" Arham pass a hesitation filled smile to mask the whole situation and Muskan nodded

"I'm glad that you remember my birthday" She chirped and Arham sighed dramatically

"Main to or bhi bohot kuch yaad rakhta hu, tum kabhi notice hi nhi karti." Arham said with full of real emotions and Muskan looked at him with confusion and disbelief.

(I keep remembering many more things but you never notice anything)

"Kya matlab?" After shrugging the shoulders she asked and Arham smiled.

(What do you wanna say?)

"Kabhi waqt nikalo or khug samajhne ki koshish karo."  Arham said with a smile and Muskan was still confused.

( draw some time to understand what I want to say)

"Arham I can't understand you, you are unpredictable for me. Many times I tried to understand what you want to say but you always puzzle me" Muskan shared and Arham smiled.

"It means you think about me and try to understand what I want to say?" Raising his brow he asked in his playful manner but

''Umm.. Yeah... No.. I mean why.. " Muskan stammered suddenly and Arham smacked his forehead in his imagination.