34.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Saba, Maizah see who is here!" Both the girls looked at the one who was knocking the door.

"Hasan aap kab wapas aaye?" Saba said with happiness in his voice and made herself stand.

(Hasan when you have come back?)

But a little whispered left from Maizah's lips "Anzala" and Unknowingly wetness come to her eyes which she hide very well.

"I come back just now" Hasan replied with a wholehearted smile while looking at Saba.

But Maizah was busy in watching the one who was standing behind Hasan, and he was busy in watching Maizah.

"He is Anzala.. Right?" Saba said with a surprised expression and Maizah come back to her senses.

"Yeah Saba aapi I'm Anzala, you remember me?" Anzala asked with happiness after averting his eyes from Maizah.

"How can we forget you!" Hasan and Saba said with happiness.

"You are the one who hide my shoes on Maizah's behalf" Hasan said and Anzala chuckled.

"Yeah.. Mazi had to hide your shoes but she was not getting any place so I took her charge" Anzala said with an ear to ear grin.

"Anzu what are you doing here?" Maizah asked suddenly.

"Hasan why Anzala is coming with you?" Saba asked Her husband and Maizah wanted to ask same question to Anzala but she stay quite.

"I have come here to take you back" Anzala's answer made everyone shocked, because that was unexpected by everyone that Rizwi family would send Anzala to take back Maizah from different city.

"With whom you have come Anzala?" Maizah's mami asked and Anzala smiled.

"Alone... It took my whole two and a half hours to come here" Anzala said with a tired face but he was happy that after all he come to take back his Mazi.

"When I was coming out from railway station I saw Anzala asking for address and I recognised him" Hasan informed everyone and Anzala show his smile.

"I come here almost two years back I just remembered that this haveli is near railway station, but the roads are changed very much.... So I was confused" Anzala's statement triggered Maizah's Mami.

"Anzala if you don't even know the proper address then what was the need to come here alone? Why you haven't come with Aasif bhai?" Maizah's Mami asked and Anzala was answerless.

"I.. I just come here to take back Maizah with me... Today sir was getting angry on her so after finishing the lecture I come here" Anzala said and Maizah's eyes grew big.

"What!! Hitler sharma was getting angry on me! But Muskan hasn't tell me about this" Maizah exclaimed and Anzala shrugged.

"That's her fault." he said with an innocent face

"Now pack your bag and come with me" Anzala said and Maizah think for a moment then nodded.

"No I'm not sending Maizah with you. Beta Maizah is our responsibility how can we send her with you. That too Without the permission of your elders?" Maizah's mami said as she was concerned to send Maizah with Anzala.

"Aunty I have already took permission from dada Abbu, he said that Maizah's studies shouldn't be suffer." Anzala's answer made Maizah shocked, because she had a good idea that her family can't send Anzala to receive her from Kanpur, but she stay silent.

"You both must be tired, so go for freshen up, I'm making tea" Maizah's Mami said to Anzala and Hasan and they both nodded

"Maizah you pack your clothes and Saba show guest room to Anzala" Both Saba and Maizah nodded on the instructions.