10.

ANZALA'S POV

"I'm sorry Anzala, I didn't want to do anything like that. I am sorry, forgive me." She was pleading really sweetly which made my anger flew away and  a smile made its way to my lips.

"Muakaaaaaaannn calm down dude calm down.."

Luckily she stopped when I said that showing my palm.

"It's not your fault but Arham's." I said with anger but she shook her head in his favour.

"No Anzala. You are taking him wrong." She said and I was confused about that.

"What do you mean?" I asked with confusion.

"Arham sended me all the pics because he wanted to share each and every moment of that tour with me but I uploaded all those pics on my social media account." She said meekly and I nodded. I was angry with her but at the same time I couldn't be angry with her

"It's okay.What was meant to be done have done" I mumbled with down face.

"Anzala, Arham wasn't on fault please don't break your friendship like this." She said innocently and I shrugged.

"Muskan you don't even know what have done in our life due to those pics." I said and but I couldn't told her the reality about everything.

I couldn't tell her that my family forcefully marry us. 

"Anzala tell me if you need any help, I'll tell your family that those pics were no...." I didn't let her complete

"What you are supposing? You will say and my family will be agree, they will definitely say that you weren't on that tour so how would you know about that?" I said  peevishly and she nodded.

"Don't worry yaar, parents love their children very much. Aunty and uncle will definitely understand soon and then everything will be fine." She said with an assurance in her smile .

''Muskan, you don't know what has been going in our life. Maizah and I both are in a big problem.'' I wanted to told her everything but I couldn't so I just nodded with a small smile. She was doing something in her mobile  then she smiled looking at me, taking away my heart away from my chest.

"Yeah Muskan?" I listened a voice and turned to saw he was Arham.

"Anzala, I call him here. Guys this is just because of me. You both please don't break your friendship." Muskan told both of us and we looked at each other, I was angry with Arham but he took a step towards me and gave me a side hug.

"Everything will be fine. And don't worry your parents won't be angry with you for long time." Arham said and I nodded.

"Don't break this friendship like this." Muskan said to both of us with requesting filled eyes.

"Ye to mera dost, mera bhai, mera yaar hai.. Itni Asani se ye dosti nhi khatam hogi." Arham said with a big smile and I glared him.

(he is friend, my bro, my buddy, this friendship won't be end easily.)

" Anzala pleaseeee.." I looked at Muskan who was pressing the 'please' so long and in the end I nodde with a genuine smile.

" I'm keeping this friendship just because of you." I and Arham said in unison and Muskan smiled before mumbling "Thanks"

"Let's go guys, this is Hitler Sharma's lecture, he will kill us if we become late." Arham said suddenly and I gave him a nod in agreement before going out from the canteen.

"Maizah!!" I unknowingly utter her name and looked here there to find her but she wasn't there.

" Where is this girl?" I asked to muskan and she shrugged her shoulders.