45.

Breakfast table was set everyone was waiting for Maizah.

"Why your eyes are red?" When Maizah come back one of her phuppi (paternal aunty) asked her.

"I was studying till late night" she replied meekly and sat down in front of Anzala, they both looked at each other, many feelings, emotions and memories suddenly come inside them like a flood.

"Anzala why aren't you eating?" someone asked and he resumed his meal but his mind was still thinking about everything happing in his life.

"I'm full" saying that Maizah made herself stand looking at Anzala.

"I have to study for tomorrow's exam"  Saying that  Anzala also made his way towards the room but he went to Maizah's room instead.

"Mazi.."

"Anzu" Turning around she took steps toward Anzala who was going to shut the door but stopped when listened Dayim's voice, he was talking to someone on call and coming towards Maizah's room.

"Hmm.. Okay, I'll talk to you after discussing with my team" Saying that Dayim was stopped in front of Maizah's room.

"Oh.. Anzala is also here!" Dayim said with a smile.

"Yeah I'm also here" He replied with frustration which was shocking as well as unacceptable for Dayim, but he didn't make that topic big and keep holding the smile on his face.

"Maizah if you need any help then I'm here" Dayim said and Maizah open her mouth to reply but Anzala was faster than her

"Dayim bhai she will come to you if she will need help, why are you bothering this much for her?" Anzala said and Dayim detect anger in his voice.

"Anzala I'm just offering her help, it's nothing about being angry in this" Dayim said and  Maizah held Anzala's arm.

"Anzu kya ho gya hai yaar?"
(Anzu what's wrong with you)

"What's wrong with me!" Anzala repeated her words in questioning way he was looking red with anger.

"What's wrong with me.... As if you don't even know what's wrong with me..." Anzala yelled on Maizah and her eyes pooled up.

"You really lost your mind.. Why are you shouting on me?" Maizah yelled back on him with same amount of anger and frustration, she didn't let the tears overcome her anger

"Maizah, Anzala... You both stop arguing like this." Dayim said while stopping both of them to argue further and Anzala glare him then Maizah.

"Dayim bhai I respect you a lot but..."  Anzala said in slow voice while showing his anger "You please stay out from our matters, We both can sort out our matter without anyone's interference." stressing on each word Anzala said and Maizah smacked her forehead while closing her eyes with disappointment.

Dayim was shocked on Anzala's reply he wasn't from those people who digest their insult but he sacrifice with his self respect and took step ahead after glaring Anzala, Maizah also glare him and went after Dayim.

"Dayim Bhai... Dayim bhai please listen" Maizah went near him with longs steps and he stops in between to saw her after turning towards her.

"You listen to me Maizah.... I can't listen anything else, it's enough of my tolerance" Dayim said in full of anger and Maizah sighted.

"Dayim bhai you don't even have idea about my and Anzala's problem, he is angry and frustrated" Maizah said and Dayim rolled his eyes.

"Maizah this your matter sort out by yourself. If I would know that Anzala have this much problem with me then I would never come here, my selfrespect is very important for me" Dayim said and took a step further.