33.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The sun comes in the sky with all new shine and brings all new hopes in two lives.

On one hand Anzala was unable to sleep for the whole night..

How could he sleep peacefully when his wife was living in a different city and was giving preference to Her Dayim bhai instead of him.

On the other hand someone was busy sleeping like a dog but suddenly an alarm made him jump.

"Wake up Arham... Prove your love for Muskan" He mumbled while turning off the alarm and again slept.

"For Muskan's sake" Arham mumbled and open his eyes while stretching his body and went to bathroom in hurry

"Bhabhi I'm going for a jog" Arham said to his bhabhi who was going to the kitchen, she just nodded in response.

"Arham brought some vegetables while returning" His bhabhi instructed and he nodded but he mentally made an unpleasant face.

......................................

"Assalamualaikum sir" Arham said with careful voice when saw Retired colonel Arsalan Haidar

"Waalaikumas salam, you are late today!" Without stopping his jogging Mr. Colonel said and Arham felt angry but couldn't show his anger

"Actually Sir, last night I was working for my Baba's business... So I slept very late." Arham said the truth but.

"You people have excuses for every mistake... Learn how to accept your faults." that was a clear scolding

"You are right.. I'm sorry sir" Arham said with small voice and both of them went to that part of  park where everyone was busy in doing different type of exercise.

Arham started Squats and Colonal started Shoulder Stretching, both were busy in working out without uttering any word, but Arham decided to break the silence

"Sir you please come to our home someday for lunch or dinner.... Bhai and Bhabhi will be happy to get your company" Arham invited him with a smile and Arsalan Haidar thought for a moment then nodded.

"I'll come" He is utterly busy stretching his body, but replied shortly.

"My Ammi and Baba are also coming to Lucknow for some days, they will be glad to meet you... My Baba is also like you, strict towards his rules and regulations as well" Arham state the truth and Arsalan Haidar looked at him with disappointment

"If your father is punctual and strict towards his rules and regulations then why aren't you punctual?" The overbearing man asked and Arham was answerless.

''This man is half crazy... I don't know how my Muskan use to tolerate him?''  Arham mumbled while doing jumping Jacks.

"Have you said something?" Colonel asked while making his brows furrowed

"Meri itni majal kahan ke aap ko kuch keh saku?" Arham again mumbled but

(How can I dare to say anything against you?)

"I.. I was saying that you are sounding just like my father, he also advises us to be punctual" Arham states half truth, his father used to advise him to be punctual but not in a strict way.

"But according to your generation, ignoring these instructions is a good way to live. Isn't It? My own daughter never do what I instruct her" Arsalan Haidar shower Arham with his scoldings and that poor guy was just listening

"It's nothing like this Sir... You are our elders, it's true that your rules are difficult to follow but they are beneficial for us. You're right that we don't follow your instructions but Sir this generation is more practical than the older generation.... We try to experience different things, sometimes we get success, sometimes not, but every setback and fiasco gives us new ideas to gain benefit in the future." Arham said in respectful manner and Arsalan Haidar stopped to do more exercise, he rolled the corner of his moustache and looked at Arham with furrowed brows.