51

THIRD PERSON'S POV

There was only a day left in their marriage, everyone was happy except Gul Bano and Dayim .

But the Rizwi Mantion was full of commotion

"Masha Allah.. Its looking beautiful on you" making Maizah wear a gold choker Momina said with a smile and Maizah's eyes become wide

"Badi Ammi... Its so heavy" She exclaimed while running her fingers on the repousse of that shiny golden metal.

"Your grandmother give this to me on my marriage" Momina informed and Maizah smiled, Gul was silently looking at Maizah's happiness but she was very tensed for her.

"Ohhooo... All the ladies in a single room, what's going here?" Anzala entered in the room with those words.

"The jewellery which Your mother got from her mother-in-law, now she is passing that to your would be wife." Anzala's phuppi (paternal aunty) informed him and he smiled looking at Maizah who was wearing that piece of gold art but when Maizah noticed him smiling he rolled his eyes

"Ladkiyon ke maze hain, shadi ke naam pr itni jewellery, naye kapde, or bhi pta nhi kya kya mil jata hai" Anzala said like a satire and Rumi sighed.

(Marriage is a enjoyable event for girls, they get jewellery, new clothes and many more things on the name of marriage)

"Are you getting jealous?" Rumi asked in duh tone and Maizah giggled.

"Why would I be jealous of this chudail?" rolling his eyes again he left the room, but soon he again entered in the room and looked at his wife one more time.

"Hmm.. I forgot to tell you, chhote abbu is summoning Maizah" Saying that Anzala again left from there silently

"I'll be back" Maizah removed the jewellery and said before going out from the room

She checked in many rooms then went towards kitchen in search of her father, but only Sara was present in the kitchen.

"Maizah I'm making grill cheese sandwiches, try this!" Sara said with a smile and passed a sandwich to Maizah.

"Umm.. Tasty, you are the best cook Sara" making her eyes closed with pleasure Maizah said after licking her upper lip. But suddenly realise that she had to go to her father. Soon she took leave from her cousin and After checking everywhere she went to the lawn holding the same sandwich in her hand, biting very small bites from that but there were except few people who were arranging lights and chairs in the lawn for their wedding.
"Where is Abbu?" she mumbled and looked here there to find out her father who was no where.

"Maizah" she turned and found Anzala standing there.

"Where is abbu?" Maizah asked and Anzala smiled.

"He is in meeting with an important client" Anzala answered smartly.

"But you said..." Maizah was saying when he held her hand.

"Come with me."

"Where are you taking me Anzala" she asked with confusion and he stopped near his bike.

"It's quite long time we haven't even talk, let's go somewhere" Maizah smiled on his demand and shook her head while biting the same sandwich from which the cheese was melting down

"For your kind information tomorrow is our wedding and after some two hours mehndi function is going to start. I have to get ready!" Maizah said and free her left hand from his grip.

"Mazi don't you have only ten minutes for me?" Anzala asked in deep voice when she turned to go back.

"Anzu..." Maizah turned back towards him.