14.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Maizah was on dinner table silently and looking at her mother every now and then. She was missing her love, scoldings and care.

''Stop it Maizah, when she don't want to love you anymore then you should also stay away from her." Maizah's subconscious scolded adviced her and she nodded with stubbornness.

''But she is my Ammi how can I forget everything so easily and leave her like this?'' Her heart questioned and she was silent.

"Maizah, pass me rice." A voice dragged her out from her trance, and she realised that she was playing with her food since five minutes. She looked at, Anzala who made a demand for rice and she nodded before passing him dish of rice.

Meanwhile Abdul Gafur along with Rashid left from there as they had completed their meal, but all the others were still busy in dinner.

"Anzala, Maizah you both haven't even congratulate me." Rumi said in complaining way and everyone looked at her.

"I wish you people treated us like family members then I would definitely congratulate you but here, no one is interested in talking with us." Maizah gave voice to her pain and Anzala nodded.

"You all are punishing us for the sin we never committed." Anzala said with determination and Momina glared him then Maizah but Aasif and Gul Bano were feeling sad for their daughter.

"I'm feeling like a stranger in my own home, no one is talking to me! I don't know what to say in my defence but I think some people always take care of their reputation and make sure that their reputation is safe, no matter how much they hurt someone's heart  for that reputation."Maizah expressed her anger in words and Momina glared her.

"Trust is also precious, if we trusted you then why you broke our trust?" Momina asked to Maizah in anger voice and Maizah chuckled dryly.

" I don't think you people will trust us ever, I am not getting any way to make you trust on us. Even Anzala and I have decided that we won't talk to eack other, maybe you will get to understand that we aren't interested in each other in any aspect. In providing ourselves pure and pious we are leaving our friendship too which was in between since childhood." Saying that Maizah made herself stand from the chair leaving her dinner in between, but Anzala felt said when Maizah said about breaking the friendship. The feeling which he felt was not able to define in words he felt like something precious was taken away from him.

"Ammi, you are talking about trust. You all are talking about trust! Have you trusted on us?" After Maizah left,  Anzala asked to his mother because he was feeling sad for her situation.

"Chote Abbu, how simply you believe on that pics instead of your daughter! Is your love and trust so much weak?" Anzala asked to Aasif and he was answerless.

"Do you even know what happened that day?" Anzala asked with frustration.

"What happened?" Gul asked and Momina rolled her eyes.

"Gul, they will tell the same story do you wanna listen the same?" Momina asked and Gul got tears in her eyes.

"Bhabhi, Maizah can't do anything like that" Gul mumbled and Momina glared Anzala.

"We never thought that they both would do something like that." Anzala made himself stand with frustration and made his way towards his room but he stopped two rooms before when he listened sound of sniffing someone was crying.

She wasn't anyone else but Maizah.

" Mazi.. Maziiiiiiiii" Anzala entered in the room and she wiped her tears.