15.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"Maizah what happened? I'm noticing since last week that you are very angry with Anzala, you both are not even talking to each other." Muskan asked Maizah when they both were sitting in the class.

"Nothing" Maizah tried to avoid the question but Muskan was not going to leave that topic so easy

"Maizah we are friends you can share anything with me. Why are you both not talking to each other?" Muskan said while closing her books and Maizah looked at her then thought for a moment. And asked the last part politely. But Maizah and Muskan both were unaware that Anzala and Arham were also listening to their conversation as they were sitting next to both of them. Arham sat on that seat because he wanted to stay near Muskan and as so Anzala wanted but both the girls were unaware that they both occupied that seat.

"Hmm... By the way I'm also noticing that you both are avoiding each other. Is everything fine?" Arham asked and Anzala glared at the back of Maizah...

While Making the circles in the air with his pointer finger near his temple of forehead, Anzala mouthed "She has become mad" and Arham shook his head while making a disappointed face as he knew that it was routine for Maizah and Anzala to argue all the time.

"I'm not talking to him because I don't want to talk to him... It's simple" Informing Muskan, Maizah shrugged her shoulders and started shaking the pen which she was holding in between her first finger and middle finger

''Huh... She is saying '' I'm dying to talk to her." Anzala huffed and muttered while looking at Arham."Ohh my dear Maizah, please talk to me otherwise I will die soon'' he added while making his voice like Maizah, on which Arham tried his best to control his laughter

" Maizah at least tell me what happened?" Muskan asked with little frustration because she was asking the same question some seventh or eighth time but Maizah was not replying properly.

"Muskan Anzala has become mad!" Maizah said out of frustration while placing the pen on the desk with a thud, that voice attracted some of the students who were busy in chit chat or studies, but Maizah ignored.

''Oh really? I become mad and she is fine!'' Anzala said to Arham in the same muttering way and lifted his both hands in the air as he was going to grab Maizah's throat to kill her. But that time the muttering voice was not that much hushed that could be hidden from Maizah's and Muskan's ears. They both looked backwards and the scene was quite interesting for everyone who was already watching towards them because of the loud noise of Maizah's pen.

Anzala was lifting his both hands showing as if he was going to grab Maizah's neck, but at the same time she turned towards him, for a couple of moments she was shocked that Anzala was sitting there listening their conversation but then she huffed and stood up with a jolt while glaring Anzala. He also glared back but then realised about the position of his hands which were still stuck in the air... To hide his hesitation he looked at both of his hands and then looked here.

"it's all because of you... I was saying..." mumbling something only god knows what, Anzala grabbed Arham's throat playfully

"Ohh.. What have I done?" Arham asked surprisingly and Muskan giggled on Arham's act as he was showing as if he was really going to die with that grip around his throat.

"Stop it Anzala..." Maizah shouted and everyone looked at her with confusion because she was the same girl who use to enjoy those acts very much

"Maizah what happened to you?" Arham asked seriously "As I have said she has become mad" Anzala said while glaring at her and she glared at him back.

"I am not b..." Maizah's words were cut off by Muskan.

"Fine! Maizah has become mad! But will you tell us the reason of her Madness she wasn't mad till few days back" Muskan defend her friend