37.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Rizwi Mansion

"Momina" Rashid placed his hand on her shoulder who was lost in some other world. 

"Hmm." she realised about  her husband's presence beside her.

"Where are you lost?" Rashid asked and Momina sighed

"I'm worried about the Anzala's future" she utter and Rashid nodded

"I'm too" Rashid mumbled and rested his back with the headboard of bed.

"Anzala and Maizah aren't befit to get married, they are very young moreover they both are equally stupid" Momina shared her opinion and Rashid massage his forehead with his thumb and first finger.

"In their young age they have already crossed their limits, we don't know what will they do further" Rashid said and Momina jerked her head

"Gul always warned Aasif to take Maizah in control but he never listened... And now we all are tolerating this" Momina said with anger and Rashid nodded.

"If you are blaming only Maizah then don't forget that our own son is also involved in this, you can't only blame her" Rashid said and Momina looked at her husband with furrowed brows

"Don't think negative about me, I haven't ever differentiate between Maizah and Rumi, they both are daughters for me but I won't forgive Maizah for what she had done. I know Anzala was also on fault but she is a girl , she shouldn't forget about her limits" Momina said with anger and Rashid placed his hand on her shoulder

"Stop it Momina, I know why are you overreacting!" Rashid said and  Momina glared him.

"Am I overreacting?" She asked and Rashid nodded, for few minutes Momina was silent but then she pushed Rashid's hand away from her shoulder.

"What's wrong if I'm overreacting? I wanted to marry my Anzala with a girl who can understand the responsibilities of home and family but here he is getting Maizah as life partner, who don't even know how to make tea! How will she handle everything? On the other hand Anzala's careless behaviour is not hidden from you, he does not do anything except roaming around with Maizah... How they both will live their lives together?" Momina said everything with concern and Rashid nodded.

" we have to talk to both of them, but for now switch off the lights and let me sleep" Rashid said while yawning and Momina glared him.

"Chahe duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaye, aap ko apni neend ke aage kuch nahi dikhta" She fire a satire and lay down facing opposite to Rashid.

( no matter whatever happened, you can't compromise with your sleep)

"Momina zimmedari ek ehsaal hai, Jo kisi ke kehne se nahi aati. Dil se aati hai, waqt aane par dono samajh jayenge unki kya zimmedariyan hain" Rashid said and Momina closed her eyes to sleep

( Momina responsibilities are like an emotion, no one can make one realise about their responsibility until they understand that by themselves. They both will also understand when the right time will come)

"I wish they will understand that soon" mimina said and soon she was gulped by the slumber.

(MIDNIGHT)

Anzala knocked at the door of Maizah's room but she didn't replied, he again knocked but that was soft knock so that no one would awake by that voice.

"Is she slept" Mumbling the same he slowly pushed the door, which was unlocked. Anzala looked here there Maizah wasn't in room, he was confused where she could go at that time. He placed the tray of coffee mugs on study table at the same time Maizah stepped out from the bathroom.