20.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

(Rizwi Mansion)

While returning from the restaurant after celebrating Muskan's birthday, Anzala and Maizah become late. It wasn't like that they were roaming around but while coming back Anzala's bike tyre was punctured. He faced a problem searching for any mechanic at that place so they both were late for home.

"Maizah, why are you coming late from college?" When they both entered home Gul asked suddenly, she was sounding worried. Momina was also sitting beside her on the couch of the living room. Maizah was still angry and didn't want to answer her mother but Anzala passed a very small smile to Maizah like he was requesting her to answer and she blinked her eyes slowly assuring him of the same. They both Wanted to make their relationship better with their family.

" Ammi today's Muskan's birthday we all were in a restaurant to celebrate her birthday but while coming back from......" Maizah was narrating whole story to her mother when Anzala  noticed his mother who was glaring Maizah

" What happened Ammi? Why are you looking angry?" Anzala asked Momina.

" Stop making these stories, if you both are gone somewhere tell us. Now no one will stop you but stop making false stories" Momina said angrily. Anzala and Maizah both were shocked.

"Maizah is not lying, it's true" Anzala protested, his face was showing disbelieve look on what his mother was saying but Momina rolled her eyes

" Bhabhi if they both are saying that they were stuck due to that puncture then what's the matter of disbelief in this?" Gul took the side of her daughter and Anzala who was her son-in-law too.

"Gul, is this your habit to blindfold your eyes and believe everyone?" Momina said loudly she was sounding very angry

" Bhabhi it's n..." before Gul could utter anything in the defence of Maizah her sentence was cut off

"Badi Ammi, is this your habit to doubt everyone without knowing the full truth and without any evidence?" Maizah snapped for the first time making her surprised by that rebellion look

"Maizah, what is your way of talking to elders?" Gul scolded her daughter but she was done by then

" Sometimes youngsters learn the way of talking and behaving from their elders. You all are forcing me to give these replies otherwise I never argue with any elder you also know about it" Maizah said very clearly while turning her head to the opposite side of her mother and Momina. Anzala was also shocked to witness that.

" Stop it Maizah" Gul scolded her

"Seriously shame on you! Have you forgotten everything which we have taught you in childhood?" Momina scolded Maizah and she just passed a taunting smirk

" Haven't you remember, you people also taught us to trust others! But here you aren't even trusting your own children'' Maizah argued and Momina glared at her.

"Gul are you watching what your daughter is saying?" Momina said to Gul and Anzala took a step further

"Ammi, Maizah isn't wrong. Now it's really enough you are making a mountain out of a molehill. If my bike tyre was punctured and we come back late then what's the big deal in this?" Anzala asked his mother in Angry voice. Argument voice was quite loud which hits the ear drums  of the head of the family who was resting in his room.  Picking his cane in his right hand he made his way out of his room to come into the living room where the argument was taking place.

" I would never say anything to both of you if you both said the truth. I don't have any problem if you go anywhere with each other now you are husband and wife, go wherever you want to go, do whatever you wanna do but don't make all your stories just to prove yourself correct" Momina shouted on Maizah.