16.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Her attention was grabbed by the knock on the door, placing down her mobile on the bed she sat down properly before commanding the one to come in. Adnaan entered the room and she sighed.

"It's you... I thought abbu has come" Rumi said with a smile and rested her back on the headboard.

"Rumi aapi are you happy with your alliance with Naail bhai?" Adnaan asked and Rumi smiled happily before nodding and Adnaan smiled sadly.

"Aapi, why is no one thinking about the happiness of Maizah aapi?" Adnaan asked and Rumi was surprised to hear his words.

"What do you mean?" she asked while reading the new message from her friend.

"Rumi aapi do you think Maizah aapi and Anzala bhai can do anything like that?" Rumi shook her head in reply.

"Neither I think Nor expected that they both could do anything like that" Rumi stated in a slow voice.

" Does it mean you believe that they have done something wrong?" Adnaan asked and Rumi shrugged, and Adnaan felt angry.

"I don't think they both have done something wrong but... Or maybe they have done... I don't know Adnaan but what I know is, they both can do anything." Rumi shrugged

"Why are you saying this?" Adnaan asked while hiding his anger, Maizah and Adnaan argued very much but Adnaan loved his sister very much so it was difficult for him to hear anything wrong about her.

" I am saying this because they both have been rebellions since childhood! haven't you remembered how they both used to go for movies After bunking college? They hate the rules and regulations of our family and always try to find out new ways of their freedom" Rumi placed her point in front of her cousin but he felt rage running in his frame

"Rumi aapi going for movies and picnics after bunking college or School is a different matter here the matter is pretty big," Adnaan said with disappointment and Rumi sighted his face.

"Adnaan what is the point of your discussion?" She asked with confusion.

"Aapi can't you see Maizah aapi and Anzala bhai are not happy with their marriage! They both have changed, they have stopped talking, fighting, arguing with each other, now they both are ignoring one another" Adnaan said and Rumi nodded.

"You are correct" Rumi said and Adnaan nodded "we have to do something for them" she muttered and started to plan something with Adnaan.

==================

Anzala and Maizah both were in college. The class was going on and the both were busy in making notes same as whole class except two people

They were Arham and Muskan.

Arham was looking at Muskan incessantly and Muskan was lost somewhere looking at the white board without blinking.

'Why she is so sweet and why can't I avert my eyes from her face?' Arham asked to himself and an unknown smile crawl to his lips, and his smile become wider when a hair lock fall on her face, which she didn't bother to tuck back behind her ear, because she was lost in her own chain of thoughts