59.

"I'll miss you Maizah" Sara hugging her.

"I'll miss you, and your cooking too" Maizah replied and keep hugging.

"Maizah aapi... Gandi cheezo se dur rehte hain, aap to us se chipak hi gayi" Adnaan clenched his nose looking at Sara.

(Maizah aapi one should stay away from dirty things but you are hugging her tightly)

"Fevicol Ka mazboot Jod hai bhai Itni aasani se nahin tutega" Afnaan muttered intentionally louder and all the others laughed but Adnaan rolled his eyes.

( it is the strong bond made by Fevicol they both  won't get separated easily)

"This is for you" Anzala passed a big box of chocolates to Sara, and she literally jumped with happiness.

"Thank you so much Anzala Bhaiiiiii" Sara exclaimed.

Since childhood Anzala wanted a younger sister so Sara was his younger sister. "When will you come again?" Anzala asked her.

"As Soon as my exa..." She was going to say something when stopped by Adnaan.

"Never... She doesn't have to come again" Adnaan got a sharp glare from Aasif and Gul due to his reply.

"I'll miss you phuppo Jaan, Dada abbu why you marry off her so far?" Adnaan gave a quick hug to his paternal aunt and asked to last part to his grandfather as a complaint

"But its much better that you live away, otherwise we would have to tolerate your daughter every now and then" Adnaan added before glaring Sara, then went to his room.

Everyone started greeting and giving hug to each other,before seeing off Sara her mother and brother.

"Oh nooo... I forgot something" Saying that Sara rush upstairs. She knock on the door of Adnaan's room, which was already open.

"What are you doing here? GET LOST!" Adnaan grit his teeth looking right in her eyes.

"Listen... I don't have to argue with you, neither I want to waste my precious time on you, I have come here to return this" passing a solved rubix cube to him she the arrogant said and he pounced that suddenly.

"Choorni ye tere paas tha! Main kab se dhundh raha Tha." He burst on her and examined the cube which was showing all the same colours

(Thief it was with you and I was searching for this everywhere)

"Bol to ese rahe ho jese tum ise solve kar lete ho.. Aaj tak shayad ek face bhi theek nahi kara hoga" She mocked.

(You are saying as if you know how to solve this. I doubt maybe you have solved even a single face or not?)

"Dafa ho ja yaha se!" He grind his teeth

(get lost from here)

"Tumhari shakal itni bhi achhi nhi hai ki use dekhne ke liye main yahi khadi rahungi. Ja rahi hu" she rolled her eyes, before going downstairs.

(Your face is not so good that I'll stay watching you standing here! I'm already going)

"Wese is chuhiya ke pass itna dimag hai ki rubix cube solve kr sake!! Ye kese kra isne? Main to kabhi nahi kar paya!" watching the cube from every side he muttered with amazement and scratches the back of his head.

(By the way do this miss mouse has this much brain in her head to solve the rubix cube... How did she do this? I have never been able to do this!)

"Ye Chuhiya hai bohot chalak" He mutter and throw the rubix cube on his bed