50.

"Ahem Ahem..." Anzala was startled when listened that fake cleaning of throat when he was combing his hair  in his room.

"What?" He asked to his cousin brother Nabeel who was coming to his room.

"Where are you going?" He asked and Anzala raised his brown questioning way.

"What do you think... After wearing these formals, and combing my hair like gentle man where can I go?" Anzala asked and his cousin smirk.

"I thought you are going on a romantic date with your soon to be wife." Nabeel smirked and Anzala rolled his eyes.

"Romantic Date... With Mazi.. No way" Anzala said in duh tone, at the same time Maizah stepped in his room.

"Anzala bade abbu is saying you to bring the papers which he had given you yesterday" Maizah informed and turned to go but she was stopped by a sound.

''Oh no" Anzala smacked his forehead

"what happened?" she asked. confused.

"Mazi yaar I forget to study those papers." he said and started drawing out those papers.

"Now get ready to eat scolding in breakfast" Maizah rolled her eyes.

"Very good Anzala bhai, now you are going to get a warm welcome in office" Anzala glare Nabeel who was still present in the room.

"Shut up Nabeel, I was tired so I slept and forget to study those papers" Anzala burst out with frustration and his cousin smirked.

"Ohh.. Really?" Anzala nodded on that question which was seems like a taunt

"okay if you're saying then I am believing on you but I'll not inform Rashid Mamu that you were in Maizah's room" Nabeel said with a mischievous smile on his face and Maizah's eyes become wide

"What?" Anzala and Maizah both exclaimed in unison.

"Wh... Who told you?" Anzala asked trying to be confident but couldn't

"Ahem Ahem... When you were going in her room with the mugs of tea or maybe coffee at that time I was sitting in the guest room playing ludo with Afnaan and when you come out of her room I was still in guest room with Sara, Adnaan and Afnaan." Nabeel informed and they both looked at each other.

"Nabeel.." Maizah was saying something when he smirked

"It's okay.. It's okay... I can understand you are going to get married, even I was suggesting Anzala to take you on date." Maizah and Anzala looked at each other and glare Nabeel.

"Opps... I'm sorry.. I'm going and don't worry I won't tell this to anyone" saying that he scoot out from the room and Maizah sighed.

"Anzalaaaaa..." She looked at him with defeated face

"Maziiiiiiiii"

"There isn't any privacy in this home, everyone knows about our each and every minute" Maizah said and turned to go out from the room but stopped when her arm was catched by Anzala, whose face was holding a smirk. He suddenly pulled her and she collided with his chest.

"Aahhh.. Anzala..." She utter without even realising but he held her tightly with one arm around her waist.

"Does my wife want privacy?" Anzala smirked and her eyes grew up big after a gasp left from her mouth

"Are you mad? What are you saying?" she asked and turned her head to saw of someone was coming or not.

Because that was Rizwi Mansion... Anyone could appear from anywhere magically, without any warning