58.

They both looked at each other and she averted her eyes before stepping out from the room. She went to dining area, where everyone was present. Taking her seat silently she picked the jug of juice to fill her glass. After that closeness both of them were not talking to each other.  One or twice Anzala tried to talk to Maizah but didn't get words to start the conversation due to her nervousness.

"Main aa gai"

(I have arrived)

That was a cheerful voice from the doorway which grabbed everyone's attention. Rumi was standing they are holding a big grin on her face. Everyone welcome her warm heartedly and offer her breakfast but she refused by saying that she did breakfast with Naail.

"Where are you going Anzala?" Rumi ask her brother when found him ready to go somewhere in formals

"Office" He replied without paying attention and start having his breakfast but Rumi exclaimed

"What! Office! Really?" Everyone saw her with wide eyes and confusion on their faces

"Abbu it's only two days of their marriage, give at least a week break to Anzala, let him go out with Maizah" Rumi said what Anzala wanted to demand in front of his father. But Rashid looked at Rumi then resumed him breakfast without replying.

"Work is more important than going out" Aasif replied on behalf of Rashid and Rumi rolled her eyes.

"Is se Accha to Maizah ki shadi kahi aur hoti to bechari ko kuch to nayi bahu wala treatment milta, abhi to reception bhi nhi hua magar yaha to jese pehle rehti thi wese hi ab bhi rehti hai. Kam se kam use kahi ghumne hi Jane dijiye." Rumi said in defence of Anzala and Maizah and they both looked at each other.

(It would be if you would marry off Maizah in some other home, at least she would get the treatment like a newly wed. It's not even her reception ceremony and She is living here in the same way like she was living before. At least let her go out with Anzala)

"Ghumne phirne ke liye puri zindagi padi hai, pehle ise is layaq ban'ne do ki khud pese kamaa sake, phir jaha jana hoga jate rahenge dono, koi nhi rokega"  Rashid said in his overbearing voice then gestured Anzala to come and he nodded while picking a toast and Scooting after his father.

(They have whole life to go for outings but first let Anzala get settled financially so that he could bear up all the responsibilities, then they will go wherever they want! No one will stop them)

"Where are you coming from?" Aasif asked Adnaan who just entered in the home.

"Abbu I have to fill admission form of college so I went to meet my teacher to discussing with him" Adnaan said and come towards the breakfast table.

"Are wah sare faaltu log ek sath!" Adnaan said while looking at Rumi, Maizah, Sara and Afnaan, four of them were sitting next to each other.

( wow what a coincidence all the worthless people are sitting together)

"Charan isparsh guru ji, sirf kuch din aap ki sangat main rehne se hum jese kaam ke log bhi faaltu logo ki list main aane lage, to faaltupan main aap ke level tak pohoch pane ka to hum soch bhi nhi sakte!" Sara mocked after joining her hands in front of Adnaan and got a glare from him what didn't bother her but others burst in guffaw.

(Master... because of a few days followship under you recall useful people have turned into useless.... we can't even imagine the level of your uselessness)

"Haan.. Tumhe to mere jese living legend faaltu hi lagega, but mujhe koi shikayat nahi hai kyuki mera level samajhne ke liye dimaag chahiye jo tere paas nhi hai." Adnaan said in mocking way.