Love at first sight

Sivaangi is getting ready for her first day in new school. She is studious at the same time she is fun loving. She never had a boy friend before because she comes from a conservative family. Her parents loves her. She have a little brother vinay. Who is 2 years yonger than her. He loves his badminton more than studies so his parents let him concentrate on that. He is always trying to find courts and wanted to evolve in his game. The school he studied before didnt encourage this activities as they always wanted the students to pay attention in their academics. So one day he bawled uncontrollably because he wanted to explore his potential but his school shuts him down every time he tried to play solely because he is not a topper. Out of the passion he have for his sport, He wanted move to another school. It was technically the right time because his sister have completed her 10th grade so he can add a point to that because the school which he wanted to join have excellence in producing talented students in all sorts. When he placed this trustworthy points his parents agreed also sivaangi not pretty happy about their previous school. They got the admission. Vinay was so happy so he left earlier to school to met his new trainer.
Siv: "amma vinay enga avan room la kanom?"

Binni: "avan sapda kuda ila sekram kelambi poitan. Coach yaro meet pananumama."

Siv: "na epdi thaniya porathu ma? New school appa vera ila." she sighed.

Binni: "nan vena kooda varava?"

Siv: "ethuku ma? Anga vandhu im a music teacher are you interested in taking a class nu en news friends kita kekava?"

Binni: "im trying to bring out the best out of people sivu".

Siv: "i cant handle this right now ma. Na kelambara i want to go soon ilana class teriyama suthanum"

Binni: "have a lovely day sivu" kisses sivaangi in her forhead. She left her home taking her bicycle.

Siv mv: "ivanukaga school change pana othukitathutha en thappu. epdi vitu poitan paru. Avana school poi pathukara" She is so helpless and angry since its a new school. She already feels uncomfortable. Added to that she forgot her route to the school.

Siv mv: "aiyo! Epdi porathu moonu vali iruke. Yarume road la kanom. Enaku matum yen ipdi nadakuthu"

She stood infront of a house. she saw one security guard standing inside having a phone conversation. She went near the gate. Suddenly the gate opened. She is standing right at the center. She saw an audi car coming out. Instantly there came a strong breeze. She froze seeing the handsome boy. Love at first sight! It was. He swept her off her feet. Her mind went blunt. Seeing ashwin. She never felt it before. She gulped as he came near her. When she saw his eyes she felt safe! she felt home! She have never seen some one who looks like this into her eyes. He see through her. She felt shy. She felt like a women all of a sudden he laid his eyes on her. She felt an instant connect with him. His eyes so magnetic she couldn't handle it. She knew its him who is going to be her better half. She wanted to bury her face in his chest. She went through emotions she never thought she will have ever. She is shaking inside. He was in the same shirt which vinay got stitched for school. The heavy wind started to fade. With every step he took towards her the wind made itself sooth her gently.

Ashwin pov: "amma lunch vendam food court la friends kuda ill eat."

He is in a rush coz he have an important match today. he is the best player in his own district. He is training for national level badminton match.
He is loaded. His dad gives him everything he asks for. His mom so protective and gentle with him she is a great cook. He never had any girl friend even though his parents are chill with these things he was never interested in anyone. Coz everyone in his school knows he is rich and obviously he is good looking. So he never wanted to give anyone take advantage of his heart. So much scrutiny he goes through everytime when he lets someone in his life even as a friend. May be he waited for the magic to happen. He have a sister who is studying abroad. Typical tom and jerry they are. He never attends her call just to annoy her. But when ever he needs anything he never stops disturbing her.
He got ready and called his security to open the gate. He sat inside his car asked the driver to start. When he saw the gate opened, he saw someone standing infront it was blurry since there was quite a distance. When car slowly moved forward, gate opened fully. He didnt expected to see a girl who looked like someone he knew from past he couldnt recollect the memory of where he saw her! How can he? Its from his past live the eyes the soul was same he felt it! There was a sudden shock in his spine. His breath trembled. He wanted to go get her and take her in his arms. He didnt think about anything. He felt something unexplainable. He wanted to caresses her hair. He wanted to feel how it will be to touch her soft skin and feel her hands when she hold his. How can his brain have all these thoughts in a second? Never like before. He stopped his car. He got down. He is now having a flash of future with her in his mind. Every frame felt so real by the time he has not taken his eyes away from her eyes. Its connected and there is no going back now. He felt it! yes he felt what she felt. He knew its mutual when he saw her stand like that. Her eyes was talking something to his which it has left unspoken for this many years. He finally managed to see her face when he moved closer. Suddenly he realised not only her eyes, every single tissue in her body looked very beautiful. He felt the breeze being harsh on her its making her to lose her balance. He unconsciously asked for it to be gentle on her. And it happend like a spell. It slowed down as he is walking towards her seeing her beautiful eyes. They both felt the magic!