Counter attack

When they came back to the resort uday and diya seem like they were disturbed. Only sivaangi knew the problem ashwin didn't. When sivaangi tried to talk diya wasn't in the mood so sivaangi deliberately tried to keep them engaged in other things when they were returning. Ashwin dropped diya, uday and sivaangi at their houses. The moment he dropped sivaangi at her house he accelerated his car in a furious way. He didn't talked with anyone in his house for half a day. He was thinking about how hurt sivaangi must be when they grilled her. He wanted to give a retaliation. But he was certain that he have to under play until the right moment comes. After two months all the immediate family members gathered at a temple to see the grooms family. They have been following a tradition that the bride and groom have to meet in a temple and if they like each other they will ask for a sign from god using flowers. So when everyone gathered there ashwin was ready to counter attack. The groom's family was late by that time everyone started talking about the dowry and the expectations from groom's side.

Maha aunt: "akka enna ethir pakaranga paiyan veetla irundhu?"
(What are the expectations from the boy's family?)

Ashwin's mom: "ponnu matum pothum nu solranga ana nama pandrathu pananum la. nama pasangalukagathana elam"
(They aren't expecting anything from us. But its our responsibility to give more for our Children. Everything we have is for them right?)

Ashwin keenly waited for the vulture gang to involve in the conversation.

Geetha: "enna ashwin elame unga akka ku kuduthuta nee ethum keka matiya un kalyanathuku?" She pulled his legs.
(Ashwin won't you ask for your part when your mom plans to give everything as an endowment to your sister?)

Ashwin: "nan ethuku keka pora?"
(Why will i ask?)

Poorima: "unnaku ethuka? oh apo una kalyanam panika pora ponnu veetla irundhu unaku vara vendithu vangipiya?"
(Oh have you planned to get dowry from your wife's family instead of getting it from your own family?)

Ashwin: "nan elam endha dowryum vanga porathu ila athai"
(Im not gonna get anything from anyone aunty)

Ashwin's mom kissed his head in pride after his answer.

Shankar: "aduthu unakutha pa kalyanam. Apo pakara ethir pakaraya ilayanu"
(Your marriage is next. Let me see whether you are expecting for something or not)

Ashwin: "enaku epayo marriage airuchu uncle teriyatha ungaluku?"
(Im already married uncle you didn't know?)

Shankar's eyes widened.

Suganya: "enna ashwin solra?"
(What are you saying?)

Ashwin's mom: "avan summa solran neenga vera"
(He is joking)

Ashwin: "ponnu elam pathachu enaku. yarunu teriyatha ungaluku?"
(You don't know who i am going to marry?)

Shankar: "ashwin summa elar munadiyu ipdi solatha. Unna tha thappa ninaipanga ponnuga kuda palagaranu"
(Ashwin don't make fun in this matters. Then people will misinterpret)

Ashwin: "apo neega matum ethuku uncle ladies gang kudave irukinga? Ungala yarum ethum solrathu ilaya?"
(Then why you are always with ladies. People won't misinterpret you?)

Geetha: "have some respect ashwin while talking"

Ashwin: "you are telling me that?"

Suganya: "enna ashwin?"
(What?)

Ashwin: "neega elarum manners odatha anaiku sivaangi kita pesningala?"
(Have you guys maintained any manners when you were talking with sivaangi that day?)

Ashwin's mom: "enna ashwin solra enna nadandhuchu? Sivaangi ku enna?"
(What are you saying ashwin. What happened with sivaangi?)

Anu: "amma ill tell you later wait"