void

Sivaangi's parents asked why she wanted to leave she couldn't answer that. Because of vinay she had to stay back since its his birthday. She was absent minded the whole day since she was preoccupied with ashwin's thoughts. She was tossing and turning in the morning when her mom came to check on her. Her eyes had dark circles. Her mother understood that something is unpleasantly odd.

Siv's mom: "sivaangi yea night elam tungala?"
(Didn't you sleep last night?)

Siv: "tukam varala ma"
(I couldn't sleep ma)

Her mom caressed her head.

Siv's mom: "ashwin kuda ethachu problema?"
(Are you having any fight with ashwin?)

Siv: "ila ma"
(No)

Siv's mom: "i convinced vinay we are going back this afternoon" sivaangi hugged her mother.

Siv: "thankyou ma"

Sivaangi texted anu to know about his whereabouts. Anu's reply gave her a tranquillity. Sivaangi's mind was in a storm. She wanted to know where shanaya is. So she decide to ask help from diya after reaching home. But when her car entered ashwin's street she asked her dad to stop.

Siv: "appa i want to meet ashwin" his dad didn't asked why because he saw her being restless for all day throught the travel. He stopped.

Siv's dad: "call me ill come to pick you up"

Siv: "thankyou pa"

She ran inside. Ashwin's dad was standing right infront of the door. She halted.

Ashwin's dad: "hey sivaangi come inside. How are you?"

Siv: "fine uncle and you?"

Ashwin's dad: "im all good. Ashwin is upstairs" he smiled.

Sivaangi smiled back at him and ran upstairs.

She knocked and went inside since it was unlocked. He was shocked to see her return before a day.

Siv: "yea phone edukala? Evlo time pananum? Enna problem ungaluku? Avlo kovama en mela?"
(Why didn't you pick the call? How many times should i call? What is your problem? That much angry you are on me?)

Ashwin: "hey im sorry" he trailed off.

She didn't expected him to give in.

Siv: "i want to ask you something"

Ashwin: "what?"

Siv: "where is shanaya?"

His stood up.

Ashwin: "why are you asking about her now?"

Siv: "i wanted to know"

Ashwin: "she is fine"

Siv: "you know where she is?"

Ashwin: "she is fine sivaangi. Stop asking about her"

Siv: "why? Why can't i ask?"

Ashwin: "it's non of your business"

Siv: "ashwin i want to see her"

Ashwin: "why?"

Siv: "please"

Ashwin: "why are you concerned about her after 3 years?"

Siv: "i want the answer. take me to shanaya's or else i will go"

Ashwin: "she is not here nor her parents"

Sivaangi's heart stopped. They are the most powerful family in this place. There is no chance that they could have move from here.