Intertwined eyes

Ashwin couldnt wrap his head around about the current situation when he saw sivaangi's dad sitting there impatient. He wanted to leave the house but ashwin's dad came greeting sivaangi's dad. Ashwin's dad saw ashwin standing there so he called him near.

Ashwin's dad: "Ashwin this is krishna kumar. Highly experienced in marketing department he is a remarkable man. He have just joined in our company today. He have created a meaningful legacy in this field"

Siv's dad: "thankyou sir for being supportive and understanding. You really helped me to navigate difficult time"

Ashwin's dad: "i just want you to give your fullest potential when you are working. Work time thavara matha time neega en friend mari. I have always found your concepts interesting. I think we can bond well. Neega enga company la join panathu its a big thing. By the by what happend with ragavan?"

Siv's dad: "Thank you sir; ragavan had no reason to fire me irundhurukalam ana avar ethu solala. He didnt even talked to me in person. I just got the letter"

Ashwin's dad: " I'm not sure ragavan is this idiotic to lose a best asset to his company. Thankgod my team found you"

Siv's dad: "i cant thankyou enough sir"

Ashwin's dad: "Ashwin we have a meeting. Poitu vara evening airum then you personally drop him at his house and try to stand by him when he tells his family about his new job. And tell them we will take care of him better than that ragavan"

Siv's dad: "ill never forget this help sir"

Ashwin's dad: "don't call me sir just call me kanthan"

Ashwin couldnt control his happiness after getting to know that sivaangi's dad will be working close with his dad. Also like cherry on top of the cake he is going inside her house today with his father's invite. Life is getting easier for ashwin.

Sivaangi reached her class. Diya and sivaangi shared everything about what happend in the past 1 hour with each other. Sivaangi wanted to meet shanaya atleast go infront of her just for registering her presence. Sivaangi was really relieved after meeting ashwin so she could finally listen to her classes. In the break time she saw shanaya coming in through the window.

Shanaya: "unna ne romba smart nu ninaichutu irukiya sivaangi?"

Siv: "what now?"

Shanaya: "i know you went with uday to meet ashwin"

This is the last thing sivaangi wanted to hear at this very moment. Shanaya continued.

Shanaya: "your family will pay for your mistakes"

Sivaangi can't take a chance in this. She cant let shanaya sabatoge her family.

Siv: "shanaya please dont do anything to hurt my family" she begged.

Shanaya: " na sonatha ne ketrukanum sivaangi. Un friend vera ena romba insult panita. Na unga appa va fire panita"

Sivaangi was alone in that room at that time. Diya wasn't there. So she literally had no support. Also sivaangi didn't understood about firing.

Siv: "what are you talking? Firing my dad?"

Shanaya: " isn't he working in globus industry whom do you think owns it"?

Sivaangi placed his hands in her mouth out of shock. This can't happen. Is she the reason for her dad to lose his job? What if shanaya told him that she met with ashwin sneaking out of school. Everything became blurry for her. She understood how evil shanaya really is and what extent she can go for ashwin. Shanaya left feeling her victory. She successfully messed sivaangi's world with a phone call. Sivaangi was now scared to even go to her home. Also she cant reveal shanaya's identity in her home since she can further more collapse her family. She has to go with shanaya in the evening. She cant meet ashwin now. She thought she could call ashwin and ask for some help but she have to wait until 10 for that. She is immersed in stress. Classes got over shanaya was waiting outside sivaangi's class just to make sure there is no possibilities left for sivaangi to meet ashwin. Shanaya didn't talked while they were going home. Car stopped outside sivaangi's gate.

Shanaya: "unala un family evlo face pandranganu ula poi paru"

Siv: "why are you so evil shanaya? Why are you doing this to me and my family?"

Shanaya: "you think im evil? Then who do you think you are an angel blessing my life or something? You snatched ashwin away from me. Do you think that didn't kill me inside. You deserve what you are getting"

Siv: "ashwin dont even know you exist. You think he will never fall in love? What rubbish. Love cant be planned. We both felt magic without confessing we love eachother. He might be ignoring girls till yesterday. Thats only because he never felt anything towards anyone. I never felt this with anyone. Your feeling towards him is your problem. Why do you get in my way?"

Shanaya: "what a speech! Do you think u can have him for the rest of your life. You silly girl. Im going to take him away from you life just like you did to me. He is my everything. I live for him. Now go wipe your parents tears"

Sivaangi tried her best but shanaya will never listen. Sivaangi is petrified to go inside and look at the mess that shanaya stirred up. She went inside trying to over hear whether there is any conversation happening. But she only found her mom trying to clean the souvenirs they have inside the showcase.

Siv: "ma"

Binni: "sivaangi vandhutiya. Shanaya enga?"looked for shanaya outside.

Shanaya: "mam enoda rendu friends unga class join pananunu ketanga na poi avangala kuptu vandhara before 5:30"

Binni: "okay kanna ill arrange everything for class by then"

Shanaya looked at sivaangi. Binni ma left the hall.

Shanaya: "inga inaiku nadaka porathu elam en friends pakanu sonanga atha kupda pora. Ill come back soon"

Sivaangi was worried about her father so she didnt pay attention to what shanaya said. She wanted to call her father. She took her mom's phone and called her father. Since they were in the meeting sivaangi's father switched off his phone. Sivaangi didnt know what to do. Her father lost his job now not attending the call made her think about the worst case scenario. She went upstairs and cried for everything happening and tried to let this bad energy out.

Sivaangi took her time to feel the distress and let it go. Because she knew she can depend on ashwin for making things better she just have to wait till 10. By the time shanaya came back with her friends and pretended listening to binni ma's class. Binni ma took them upstairs for class. She needed some open space. Sivaangi on the other side worrying about her dad she lost track of time. She became nervous by seeing the time. Its 7 she wanted to ask binni ma to call him. So she went upstairs taking her phone in hands. She saw everyone standing there in the corner and looking down the road. Sivaangi walked in a fast pace to see what they were seeing. Its the benz stopped infront of their gate. Seeing this binni ma went down to unlock the door thinking someone mistaken the house thinking of someothers. Shanaya knew Thats a car from ashwin's house. Sivaangi had no idea about it. They saw sivaangi's dad getting out of the car followed by that ashwin stepped out. Shanaya felt dizzy seeing this. how is sivaangi's dad with ashwin? Sivaangi on the other side thinks she is hallucinating ashwin instead of someone. Ashwin felt someone seeing him. He looked up. There it is again perfectly intertwined eyes!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it💜
Thank you for the love!
Next update Soon!