Revelation

Diya came to uday's room to check on him because he wanted to give sivaangi's phone to her and go back to diya. But he haven't returned. Diya saw vihaan standing with few other boys also with shanaya standing with them. She didn't know what is happening.

Diya: "shanaya nee enna pandra inga?"
(What are you doing here shanaya?)

Shanaya didn't opened her mouth to talk.

Vihaan: "we are waiting for ashwin"

Diya: "but why?"

Uday came at the right time.

Uday: "vihaan ivanga enna pandranga eni poga solu"
(Vihaan why are they still here ask them to leave)

Vihaan: "shanaya pay panatha kelambuvanga da. Avala ashwin kita kamikama epdi vida mudiyum. Ilana enga mela pali potu iva poite irupa"
(They are waiting for shanaya to pay them. How can i leave her before showing her to ashwin. Or else she will make all of us look like a culprit)

Diya: "enna panna? Shanaya tell me what did you do?"

Shanaya: "i don't have to explain it to you"

Uday: "dei ill pay ask them to leave now"

Vihaan: "your wish then"

Shanaya: "no ask them to come tomorrow ill pay"

Guy 4: "ipo avanugala hospital kuptu pogalana sethuruvanuga vihaan"
(If we don't take them to the hospital now they will die)

Diya: "what who is hurt? Uday care to explain to me? What the hell is happening here?"

Vihaan: "ill take you to your room now you pay now itself"

Shanaya: "okay"

Vihaan and shanaya left.

Diya: "just tell me now"

Uday: "sivaangi almost got killed because of shanaya. Ashwin don't know that yet"

Diya: "what? where is she? is she alright? omg! how?"

Uday: "relax! she is fine now, she is with ashwin"

Diya: "what did shanaya do? It told you before she is not the one to underestimate"

Uday: "she hired some people to hurt sivaangi"

Diya: "that bitch"

Uday: "ashwin saved her from them"

Diya: "where is she now ill talk to her"

Uday: "i don't think we should distrub them"

Diya: "i mean she is my friend and i have to check on her now no matter whom she is with"

Uday: "i understand diya but wait"

Diya: "why should i? I'm gonna tell ashwin about everything she did to her and her family"

Uday: "i don't know how he will react to it"

Diya: "what ever his reaction will be. He needs to know the truth"

Uday: "lets talk with shanaya once before doing anything please listen to me"

Diya: "okay im sure she will not listen to your advice"

Vihaan: "sorted da"

Uday: "shanaya listen to me once. Ashwin is in love with sivaangi. You can hurt someone for loving someone you like. They deserve each other shanaya. Please try to understand."

Shanaya: "okay you think its my fault? What if someone comes and snatch this diya away from you when you were planning to propose? You just move on? No"

Uday: "what am i suppose to do if she is in love with someone else and not me? I don't think i will ever hurt her or her feelings. Its not a natural one if i force her to love me in any sort"

Shanaya: "sivaangi don't deserve him. She is not worth it. She is a silly girl. How can she allow him to be close with her on day one? She is planning to get him even before he met her. I won't let her win this"

Uday: "you are in a delusional state shanaya. Stop all these for your sake and let them live their life"

Shanaya: "i can't uday i can't! Ashwin must leave her. I wont stop. Im gonna let her dad know about her little love drama now. Her dad itself will throw her out of her home now"

Diya: "i told you uday"

Uday: "no dont do that. shanaya why are you putting her whole life in trouble?"

Shanaya: "i need ashwin. I don't mind hurting anyone who comes inbetween"

Vihaan: "ivala enga gang la sethikalam pola da. Nala dialogue pesura"
(She is really good at talking i think i should add her in my gang)

Vihaan: "shanaya you love him thats fine love him. Why are you insecured about their love?"

Shanaya: "im going to go to her house once this is all over and explain her sneaking away from class and school. Always hanging around with her school senior. Everything will make her dad throw her out"

Diya: "don't do that diya"

Vihaan: "uday you know everything about her right. Just tell him its not our fault. We dont need any more problems."

Uday: "ill take care da you go"

Shanaya: "im leaving. If you guys try to take ashwin away from me then you both with face the consequences"

Diya: "f*** off shanaya"

Uday: "diyaaa"

Shanaya: "uday i like you but take care of your lover and ashwin is mine no matter what"

Shanaya left.

Diya: "just call ashwin now"

Uday: "he told me to not disturb him diya"

Diya: "or else i will call him"

Let me call.

Ashwin saw her looking at him while he is talking.

Ashwin: "ill come now"

Siv: "yaru phone la?"
(Who is on the phone?)

Ashwin: "diya"

Siv: "omg diya! Enna ahchu enna sonna?"
(What happened what she told?)

Ashwin: "she wants to meet me immediately"

Siv: "nanum vara"
(Ill come with you)

Ashwin: "you should sleep now"

Siv: "I'm alright now"

They both finally took a decision and went together to ashwin's room. Diya hugged sivaangi.

Diya: "sivaangi you are okay now?"

Siv: "im good what happened diya?"

Diya: "don't get me wrong. You have to tell ashwin about shanaya now"

Ashwin: "you know about shanaya loving me?"

Siv: "she told you?"

Ashwin: "why did you hide that from me sivaangi? Why didn't you tell me about her"

Diya: "not only today all the problems sivaangi and her dad faced is because of shanaya"

Ashwin: "those scoundrels came because of shanaya?"

Diya: "her dad lost his job because of shanaya. Sivaangi got the cut in neck because of shanaya. She couldn't meet you that day because of shanaya"

Ashwin's face turning red in anger. He clenched is fist. Went near sivaangi.

Ashwin: "why didnt you tell me"

Sivaangi gulped.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it💜