Heart throb

Ashwin didn't talked properly after that incident. Sivaangi didn't forced him to talk because she knew what happened that day could have turned into something very bad if there was no ashwin. So she only apologised when ever he talked. Tuesday afternoon he appeared infront of her class which caught her by surprise.

Siv: "hi"

Ashwin: "nalaiku leave nu inaike inform paniru tara mam kita. apro evening car varum una pickup pana. vinay ku training nala un appa amma morning tha veetuku varuvanga. so una en akka vandhu kuptupa"
(Today itself inform to tara mam about taking a leave tomorrow. Evening my sister will come and pick you up since vinay have training your mom and dad will join us in the morning)

Siv: "mmm"

Ashwin: "okay bye"

It was unbelievably formal but sivaangi is now used to it. After school she quickly packed her stuff for the first time stay at ashwin's house. She was nervous rather than being excited. She even thought about not going but she can't since ashwin's mom called her every day and remained her how happy she is on sivaangi's arrival.

Siv's mom: "what is with this shanaya and her friends? She is very irregular"

Siv: "ma shanaya va vara vendanu soliru ipotha neraya per varanu solrangala class ku you concentrate on them"
(Ma ask shanaya to quit. Now many students are waiting for you to teach them concentrate on those students)

Siv's mom: "athum sari tha. Seri poi romba neram mulichu irukatha apro nalaiku nerama endhirika mudiyathu unala. Morning nanga vandhutu again vinay ah school ku anupanum so nanga veetuku vandhuruvom. Evening pooja ku vara mudima terila vinay naala. Ne nalla help pannu sivu ethachu sonagana."
(Yes. Okay you don't be awake at night then you will struggle to get up in the morning. Morning i have to send vinay to school so i won't be there for too long. Im not sure whether we could attend the pooja at evening because of vinay. You help them sivu if they ask you to do anything)

Siv: "sari ma nan pathukara"
(Okay ma ill take care)

After an hour they heard horn from the outside. There wasn't any car instead there was a bike with the heart throb of sivaangi. Sivaangi wasn't expecting him that too in bike. She longed for this for so long. He signalled her to come near. She went near and held the mirror to hide her shaking hands which was shaking out of excitement.

Ashwin: "sorry rowdy!"

Siv: "nanum sorry ipo kovam poirucha?"
(Me too. Now you aren't angry on me?)

Ashwin: "apro solra"
(Ill talk about it later)

Siv: "saringa"
(Okay)

Ashwin: "bike la ipdi ouru alagana paiyan kuda vara okay va? Unga Veetla ethum solamatangala?"
(Are you okay with traveling with me in bike that too with a handsome boy won't your parents scold you?)

Siv: "neegale ulla vandhu permission kelunga"
(Yourself come inside and ask the consent)

Ashwin got her backpacks kept it infront of his bike and asked her to sit. She sat one sided since she was too shy. She placed her hands on his shoulder and one waved bye to her mom. She couldn't believe this moment. She leaned on his back when her eyes started to gave out the tears she didn't wanted him to find that she was emotional.

Ashwin: "madam"

Siv: "uh?" She wiped her tears.

Ashwin: "en wifey ah seriya sight adika mudila konjam mirror la face teriyara mari avangala ukara solunga"
(I couldn't admire my wife ask her to sit properly facing the mirror)