Its written in the stars

Diya knocked the door. Ashwin opened it.

Diya: "time ahchu vaanga sapdalam! 1 hour la check out pananum"
(Its time for breakfast. We have to checkout within an hour)

Ashwin: "varom ma ava kulika poiruka"
(okay will join soon you she is taking a shower)

Diya: "ulla en bag iruku"
(My bag is inside)

Ashwin: "nanum poi enoda things eduthutu vandhara"
(Okay ill also take my bag and come)

Siv: "diya avar enga ponaru?"
(Where is ashwin?)

Diya: "to check out from his room"

Siv:"aiyo romba late panitom" looking at the clock.
(oh shit! we are late already)

They both packed their bags and checked out from the room. They four Went down for breakfast. They had to leave soon so they managed to eat fast and got inside their respective bus.

Ashwin completely forgot about shanaya. But shanaya was waiting right at the two seated side where ashwin was sitting alone before. Zain told to manage the dirtiest look on shanaya as possible. So when ashwin looked at shanaya he tilted his head to look at zain. Seeing zain looking that way at shanaya ashwin sighed. He told her to sit in the seat which he was sitting earlier and he sat beside her in the three seated to maintain a safe distance.

Shanaya: "ingaye ukaralam la ashwin"
(You can sit here itself)

Ashwin turned to answer but that is when he realised he met her at sivaangi's house.

Ashwin: "you are shaanna right? I saw you at sivaangi's place"

Shanaya: "im shanaya, yes i go for music class there"

Ashwin: "sorry! what's your problem with that boys"

Shanaya: "zain from that group proposed me but i refused so he wants to spoil my name. i feel like he is so dangerous. i dont know what to do" she lied deliberately.

Ashwin: "yes they are dangerous. If you want you can swap the bus"

Shanaya: "no i don't want to go there. I don't know anyone there"

Ashwin: "you know sivaangi right?"

Shanaya: "yess but.. but.. not that close"

Ashwin: "okay" he turned towards the window and moved to the corner of that seat totally dodging the conversation she wanted to have further.

After a long travel they all reached kerala by 9 pm. Tara mam took the attendance before entering the resort.

Tara: "students you all are requested to form a line with whom you want to share your room with, hurry up guys we have the pool party at 10:30 after your dinner"

Everyone paired up with their friends and went to the allotted rooms. After directing everyone towards their room ashwin went to sivaangi who is waiting for him. She is sitting on the bench in the garden area updating her father about the trip. She had two mobiles with her one which ashwin got for her then the other one her dad gave for safety. While walking towards her he saw the courtyard lanterns hanging right above her but it seemed very dull infront of the lumination of her skin. He felt like the stars and the moon must have fallen in love with her by gazing her. The more he went closer to her his mind tells him that she is too bewitching to be a human. She hung up the call and looked right at him. For a moment his mind erased all the memories they had with each other. He felt like he is seeing her for the first time. The same chills went through his spine once again. The most powerful eyes couldn't handle her exquisite eyes. She felt déjà vu seeing him stand there like is in a trance state of mind.