To the universe

Diya: "can i get ashwin's number, baby?"

Uday: "call me"
Diya called uday.

Uday: "Ashwin number thara bae ana ethuku?"
(Ill give you ashwin's number but can you tell me why you need it?)

Diya: "uday really i can't explain now number kudu"
(Give me the number)

Uday: "hey ne anaiku etho solranu sona apro ethume atha pathi pesala, enna nadakuthu?"
( hey you said you will explain every thing to me later that day but you didn't, whats going on?)

Diya: "uday please"

Uday: "don't you trust me"

Diya: "i do 100% but"

Uday: "Ana enna. Ne dhairiyama solalam nan ethum veliya share panna mata"
(But what? You can share with me i swear i won't spill anything away)

Diya narrated what happened so far.

Uday: "unaku enna paithiyam pidichiruka Diya?"
(Have you gone mad diya?)

Diya: "enaku enna seirathunu purila. Ennalatha avanga appa velai poiruku. Im accountable for this mess"
(I don't know what to do. Im sure im the reason her dad lost his job)

Uday: "enna teriyum unaku ashwin pathi? Avan kova pata enganalaye samalika mudiyathu. Nala vela na una pesa vidala"
(What do you know about ashwin? No one can handle his anger. Thank god i stopped you)

Diya: "ipo enna seirathu?"
(What should we do now?)

Uday: "ne tour vara thana?"
(You are in for tour plan right)

Diya: "yes"

Uday: "okay for another four days we can manage. We can keep an eye on shanaya and her activites. If at all she crosses her limits once again lets figure out some way to confess this with ashwin"

Diya: "okay uday. Thankyou for understanding"

Uday: "hey i love you okay. I won't let anything happen to you and your loved ones. I promise"

Diya: "im so lucky i love you more baby"

Next day ashwin was waiting for sivaangi outside. She came looking like a doll. She didn't stopped seeing ashwin. She started pedalling faster and turned back.

Siv: "enna senior race marandhutingala?"
(Have you forgotten about our race senior?)

Ashwin: "ipo unna ena pandra paru rowdy"
(I'm going to play with you now rowdy)

He started his bike and didn't let her overtake him. He grabbed her handlebar and shaked her cycle. She started shouting. They played with eachother while riding. They felt liberated. Ashwin came to the parking lot where she is standing.

Ashwin: "do you dance?"

Siv: "i do"

Ashwin: "apo inaiku audition iruku for a competition ne athu attend pandranu solitu court kita vandhuru"
(There is an audition today for upcoming competition. You leave the class and come near the court giving that excuse)

Siv: "tara mam class i have to listen"

Ashwin: "tara mam thana na soli thara solra free time la nee vandhuru ill wait for you"
(Ill ask tara mam to teach you in her free time. Ill wait for you. You should come)

He left the place. Shanaya seeing all this from the distance came to her.

Shanaya: "you think you won?"

Siv: "look shanaya. Im not in for any game you are playing. Let me live. Please grow up" she left with out letting shanaya speak.

Shanaya smiled like a devil.