Hush

Sivaangi unlocked the door. Balcony door was opened the breeze brushed her benevolently. The moonlight felt enough for her to see. Ashwin was in a deep sleep. The room looked serene with all white theme. She was a bit hesitant to wake him up. But she felt he is sleeping with an empty stomach. He looked like a baby when he was sleeping. She sat near him. She could hear her loud breathing. She carefully removed his blanket. She saw his eyelids split. Her long hair stroked his hands when she removed his blanket that brought back his consciousness.

Ashwin: "sivaangi"

Siv: "hush"

He sat up in the bed. She gently rubbed his cheeks with that long beard. She moved a bit closer. His hands as always traced her back. She moved his hair from his forehead. He got down seeing that she stood up. She looked at him. He removed her hair band. The breeze from the outside made those wavy hair move. He unbuttoned his white shirt and thrown it away. She froze when his hot breath caressed her forhead. He lifted her up. Her white shawl floated down to the floor when he picked her up. The next second they are inside the pool. She couldn't feel the cold water nor the moonlight gazing her. He closed his eyes and bent down to bless her lips after caressing it with his fingers. She was waiting for this moment. She closed her eyes. But she couldn't feel his lips on her. When she opened his eyes. There is no one around her. She screamed out of fear when she saw blood around her inside the pool. She looked down at her dress. It was all red. She shouted his name. But the next moment she woke up from that nightmare. Vinay is taking her to ashwin's farmhouse she fell asleep while going. She adjusted her hair and drank some water. Vinay noticed her weird actions.

Vinay: "what happened?"

Siv: "bad dream"

Vinay: "how is ashwin bro?"

Siv: "he is fine"

Vinay: "dont force me to have a conversation with him. Im gonna sleep after saying hi to him"

Siv: "fine!"

The boy who ashwin trashed in the bar was well-known criminals son. He approached vihaan's gang. Vihaan wanted to get rid of ashwin after knowing sivaangi might fall in love again with him. Vihaan is now possessive and entitled towards sivaangi. He was nice to her before but not after he realised his feelings towards her was more than a friend. Vihaan agreed to the offer which that boy's father made. Vihaan wanted to find where ashwin was but he couldn't as ashwin didn't shared his location with anyone. But he followed sivaangi when she went with uday. After knowing his location vihaan came back to college to make a conversation with sivaangi. Because if anything happens to ashwin sivaangi must not suspect vihaan for that. After sivaangi told him that she is going home. He planned to attack ashwin that day night itself. But little did he knew sivaangi is going to ashwin's farmhouse where vihaan is getting ready to attack ashwin.

Sivaangi was indeed a guardian angel for ashwin. She didn't know she is going the reason he is going to be alive. When sivaangi and vinay reached the farmhouse accidentally vinay blazed the horn. Which alerted vihaans gang. They thought no one will come but here she is. Vihaan made everyone hide behind the coconut trees. He peeked out behind the tree. Sivaangi and vinay walked in. Vihaan was shocked to see sivaangi there. He waited for her to get inside so that he can dismiss everyone. He couldn't think straight after seeing sivaangi. He wanted to get out from there. If sivaangi sees him he knows that it will be the end of the relationship he have with her.

Ashwin was watching a movie when sivaangi knocked the door. He opened it. He was surprised to see her at that time carrying a huge tote bag with her with vinay. He couldn't shout or avoid her since she is with vinay. He is very sure about not sharing their breakup with their family. Ashwin welcomed vinay but his mind immediately went to those liquor bottles.

Ashwin: "vinay i didn't expected you to come here"

Vinay: "she begged for 2 hours"

Ashwin: laughed. "You ate?"

Vinay: "yess bro. Do you mind if i go sleep now? Wake me up when you finish your dinner"

Ashwin: "sure take that room" he pointed to the room upstairs.

Vinay: "okay sivaangi na tungara"
(Ill sleep)

Siv: "okay"

Vihaan made everyone abort the plan. They all cursed him for wasting their time. But vihaan managed to give an excuse. They all left after he told them he will give them the compensation.

Ashwin walked in the kitchen after glaring at her. She went behind him.

Ashwin: "unna yaru vara sonaga inga? Athu solama avanayum kuptu vandhuruka? Indha nerathula epdi vitanga unna veetla?"
(Who told you to come here? That to you took vinay with you uninformed? How did your parents let you out at night?)

Siv: "nan ethukum bathil sola mata. Nan thaniya vandha ullaye vitruka matinga"
(I won't answer your questions. I know you wouldn't have allowed me inside if i came alone)

Ashwin got rid of those bottles and sprayed the kitchen with the lavender spray. She started cutting all the vegetables.

Ashwin: "ethum pana vendam enaku pasikala"
(Don't cook for me im not hungry)

Siv: "neega sapdalana nan unga veetla soliruva"
(If you don't eat ill inform with your mom)

Ashwin: "meratraya?"
(Threatening me?)

Siv: "yoschingala?"
(Have you thought about it)

Ashwin: "about?"

Siv: "epo varalanu irukinga college?"
(When have you decided to come to college?)

Ashwin: "ipdi en mundi vandhute irundha epdi yosikarathu"
(If you keep coming like this before me how will i think)

Siv: "neega vara varaikum nan vandhutu tha irupa inga"
(Ill come here until you come to college)

Ashwin: "konja konjam ah matha pakara"
(You are trying to change me little by little)

Siv: "may be or may be not"

Ashwin: "na pora. Nee enamo panu"
(Im going. Do what ever you want)

Siv: "ithu nama kanavu"
(This was our dream)

Ashwin: "uh?"

Siv: "nama veetla ipdi samaikanu rendu perum sendhu, ungaluku epayum ooti vidanumnu anaiku pesnom niyambagam ilaya?"
(Don't you remember we have talked about how we will be cooking together in our own house and you wanted me to feed you everyday)

Ashwin who wanted to leave the kitchen changed his mind after remembering those moments. He leaned over the fridge and looked at her. Sivaangi turned towards him after finished her cutting work.

Siv: "i remember everything! You didn't shared so many things with me saying that im not matured. I think i am matured and grown up now."

Ashwin: "you look different now."

Ashwin slowly forgot to stay within his limits he drawn for himself. He didn't wanted to talk to her but he did. He wanted to scare her away but he couldn't. He wanted to stay away from her but his heart didn't let him. Now he didn't wanted to show that he is changing but he couldn't hide it from her.

Siv: "then you look very very different"

Ashwin: "i always watch that video when i miss you. That baby face is gone now."

Siv: gulped. "Which one?"

Thats when he realised his guard is off. He started to share things with her unconsciously. He didn't answered her. He ran to his room. She understood that she is suffocating him. So she didn't chased him. She started to cook. He jumped in his bed and made a facepalm. He feels like the sadness is going away. But he never expected to feel uncomfortable about going back to who he was. He knew that she is going to change him but he didn't expected that to happen this soon.

------------

Hope you guys like it!
Next update tomo!
Love you all!
To join group chat dm (loveforashaangi) id in IG!