5 seconds

He clenched his fist and exhaled closing his eyes. No matter how much you try to resist love will always find its way. And especially when you are in love when they come back you can't completely avoid them because the residue they left in your heart will urge you to get back what you've lost.

Ashwin: "una marakanunu ninaikarapo ipdi en munadi vandhu nikara"
(Right when i think of letting your memories go. You are standing infront of me to create more)

She removed her hold and took a step back to see his face.

Siv: "ashwin enna parunga" he looked into her eyes.
(Ashwin look at me)

Ashwin: "ne enna vitu pogama irundhurukalam"
He leaned on the wall and Punched it with his fisted hand to exert his disappointment.
(I wish you didn't gone away from me)

Siv: "elar munadiyum sendhu kaiya pidichutu nadandhutu. onna irukanom nu kamichu. nama dailyu pesitu ona irukarathutha love ah? Manasu fulla neegatha. epayum. Thali irundhapavum ona irundhapavum endha matram ila. Unmaiya solunga neega en kaan la pakalanu. En kaan pesuchu unga kita. Ungalukum ketuchu. Ama Nan ungala vitu poonganu sonna ana neega apro enkita varanunu endha muyarchi um panala. Kandipa vandhurupa ungakita thirumba. Enaku nambika irundhuchu neegatha enaikum enaku nu. Epo vandhurupanu terila ana kandipa vandhurupa unga kita marubadiyum. Ipdi indha mari nadakum nu nan sathyama yosikala"
(What is love? Showing that we are together to the world. Spending time together always. Is that it? My heart is occupied completely by you. Always. It didn't changed even when we were apart. Tell me the truth. Haven't you seen it in my eyes? My eyes talked to you. And you've heard it. Yes i told you to go away but you didn't made any effort to get back. I would have come back to you for sure. I had that trust on you despite of the fact that we broke up you are always mine. I don't know when i would have come but definitely i would have reunited with you once again. But i didn't thought everything will happen this way.)

She is piercing through his heart once again. How will he ignore the effort of the girl he truly loves? But still he couldn't come to any conclusion. He knows he is different now. He is not the one sivaangi fell for. So he wanted to change himself before breaking the ice. As she said he saw that in her eyes but he wasn't ready to accept that her love is still. To break with the past he needed some time.

Ashwin: "ne enna paka kudathu, pesa kudathu, kitta varakudathu, ipdi nee en manasa mathakudathu nu kadavul ta kekara nal varum nu nan ninaiche pakala"
(I haven't thought in a million years i would come to a place where i have to pray to god to keep you away form me)

Siv: "Ouru vati enna nambunga"
(Trust me for once)

Ashwin: "enna pananum unaku"
(What do you want from me?)

Siv: "sivaangi ya vendam ouru stranger ninaichutu again pesa try panunga enkita. Palaya mari pesanu palaganunu solamata. Ana enkita pesna pothum"
(Not as sivaangi but as a stranger you can try to talk with me. I won't ask you to talk to me like we used to but i just want you to talk)

Ashwin: "teriyama kuda unna stranger ah enala paka mudiyathu"
(I can't see you as a stranger even forgetfully)

Sivaangi held his hand interlocking fingers. Ashwin wasn't involved in holding hands because she is making him weak second by second with her touch. He cant take more.

Siv: "Kai pidika kudatha"
(Can i not hold you hands?)

Ashwin: "erakam ea ilaya enmela"
(Don't you have mercy on me)

Siv: "solunga bathil"
(Answer me)

Ashwin: "enaiku enala una face pana mudiyum, pesamudiyum, trust pana mudiyum, palayamari iruka mudiyum nu thonutho anaiku nane un munadi varuva"
(Ill come before you myself when i feel like i can face you, trust you, can be with you without any baggage)