Now

Sivaangi didn't noticed the jeep until ashwin asked her to get in. The emotions grew intense inside her after he said he want nothing to be keep as a secret between them. She couldn't undertake his love with a untold camouflaged truth. She was unsettled. But that was the gleeful day in ashwin's life. She didn't noticed the path while she was in her own world of regret. she thought they were going back to the heritage bungalow but her unfocused eyes were suddenly filled with the blurry image of a bonfire. She blinked once to see the clear image. It was an epic vista. In between those pine trees there was a bonfire surrounded by woods to sit and then opposite to that there was a tent awaiting for them to have their best night. She looked at him in disbelief. His smile looked more breathtaking than the fire. He jumped out from his side and came to her side. She just looked at him open mouthed. He removed her seat belt carefully without tangling her hair and gave his hand to her to get down.

Ashwin: "pathu erangu" he focused on her feet.
(Watch your step)

She got down. And they both said on the wood near the bonfire.

Ashwin: "pidichuruka?"
(you like it?)

Sivaangi caressed his beard and snuggled with his arm and slanted her head on his shoulder holding his hand looking at the fire.

Siv: "kannavu mari iruku"
(it's like a dream)

Ashwin: "you are tempting me in this set up"

Siv: "what are you waiting for?" Her eyes showed the anticipation for the next level.

Ashwin: "unnoda permission ilama enala ethuvum seiya mudiyathu"
(for a move from your side. I didn't want to do anything without your consent) his eyes looked serious when he said that.

Siv: "ana athuku munadi unga kita onnu solanum"
(before that i need to tell you something.)

She couldn't withstand the cold so she wanted to go inside. So she stood up and walked inside the tent. There was a huge bed like the one in their room. It had a lantern hanging in the corner. And it had a small table and bath robe hanging on the side. She peeked out from the tent.

Siv: "i want to change"

Ashwin: "nan wait pandra"
(ill wait)

She fixed her eyes on him while removing the knots from the sides of the tent to close it in the front. His heart beat raised. Ashwin closed is eyes to feel the warmth that the fire gave. When he opened his eyes he saw something prepossessing. The shadow of her falling on the tent. He have never felt that way before. In the dark forest when no one is around with his girl made a deadly waves inside him. Even though she is the girl he is going to marry he couldn't steal the sight of her bare shadow without her knowledge. When she turned to open up the tent she saw her shadow falling on the tent. She gasp in the thoughts of him watching her change the whole time. She opened it but he is not there watching her. He is standing there and looking at the stars turning his back towards the tent.

Siv: "ashwin" she started to notice that she is breathing heavy which in turn made it hard for her to distract from her noticing breathing pattern. He turned. She bit her lips in nervousness.

Ashwin: "may i" he came closer. "I need to change now"

Siv: "nan help pandra" she didn't know how she suddenly got this courage to lead him. When he started to unbutton she picked up the robe for him. But he had his 3/4th trousers inside the table he wore that. They both laid in the bed looking at eachother.
(Ill help)

Ashwin: "enna solanu sonna solu" he is curious.
(Tell me)

Siv: "neega react panna kudathu" she grabbed his hand and kept it under head head.
(You should not react)