FEED BACK POST

Guys! can't thank you all for the support you've been giving to this story. I feel eternally grateful for being a part of the ashaangi ffs. I have uploaded 29 parts as of now. You all are extremely supportive and welcoming. I wanted to get a proper feed back about how you guys are feeling so far about the story. So kindly express your feelings about the story on the comment section.

I have two sets of ideas right now regarding the story:
A. I'm thinking of doing 3 parts on this story. School chapter, college chapter & the wedding story. If you guys are interested let me know so that i can think about the new plot and we can have next part with the college chapter real soon.
B. This part the school story have only limited characters so it has to revolve around those few people. If you guys are really into this story we can add more layers to this particular story and ill try to add all those chapters till marriage but this story will only have the school story as a major part.

I'm doing this for you. So i really need your opinion on how to take this further. I hope you guys spend some of your valuable time and comment your thoughts. You can either choose A or B or else you can give your other ideas.

Thankyou once again guys!! Love you all to the infinity and beyond❤