Perilous

Ashwin: "why do i feel like you are lying?" Glaring.

Shanaya didn't saw that coming. She stood there speechless. Ashwin look intimidated her. She didn't even disagreed to her statement. She quivered. Ashwin looked around once again and checked inside her place no one was around. He wasn't in the right mind already. He couldn't stand this anymore.

Ashwin: "i can't deal with this shanaya. First of all why are you alone. Im calling tara mam now. You go to her."

Shanaya stood there without uttering a word she started to realise she made a big mistake by now. Ashwin's serious face looked like a lucifer.

Shanaya: "yaro ulla irukanga enaku ula poga bayama iruku."
(Someone is inside. Im afraid)

Ashwin: "nan pathuta yaru ila ne po ulla"
(I have checked no one is inside you go inside)

Shanaya: "ashwin unga kita onu solanum"
(I want to tell you something)

Ashwin: "enna?"
(What?)

Shanaya: "na ungala party la ourunal patha"
(I saw you at the party once)

Ashwin: "itha ethuku ipo enkita solra?"
(Why are you telling me this now?)

Shanaya: "ila apo irundhu ungala enaku pidikum"
(I started liking you by then)

Ashwin: "see i dont have time for this bullshit"
After hearing this shanaya started to cry.

Shanaya: "nan ungalukagatha indha school join pana. Na badminton sendhathu kuda ungalukagatha. I never thought i will be this obsessed with someone. Ana ungala patha im falling everytime. Please understand ashwin na 3 years ah ungalukagatha uyir oda iruka. I have everything in my life but neega ila. I want you ashwin. Please understand. Im in love with you"
(I have joined in this school for you also i have joined badminton for you. Whenever i see you i fall for you. Im alive just for you. I have everything in my life which i wished for but i dont have you.)

Ashwin: "see i respect your feelings but im not a toy for you to buy. Im deeply in love with someone else. I don't feel its fair for her if i have this conversation with you. Forget everything and move on"

Shanaya: "you can't love her she is not worthy for you"

Ashwin: "that means you know i love sivaangi, but still you are confessing this with me. Dont you feel ashamed to do this behind her back?"

Shanaya: "she came between us ashwin. Do you think that is fair for her to do?"

Ashwin: "unna enaku munadi yar nu kuda teriyathu. Ne epdi sivaangi nadula vandhanu solra? Unmaiya unaku love irundha ipo ne ipdi enkita love pandranu soliruka mata nan sivaangi ah love pandranu terinja apromum. Unaku irukarathu love ila shanaya. Hear yourself once. And sivaangi pathi pesa unaku rights ila. Eni ouru time en munadi varatha indha motive oda. Vandha nalla irukathu"
(I dont even know you in first place. How can you tell sivaangi came inbetween. If you really loved me you won't be confessing you love to me now even after knowing that i love sivaangi. I dont think what you have towards me is love. And you don't have any rights to talk ill about sivaangi. Never come before me once again with this motive. If you do it won't be good for you.)

Vihaan now racing towards shanaya. Vihaan has to stop this or else this could end up as a big problem. When vihaan was running towards her place he saw zain running somewhere.

Vihaan: "zain nillu daa" he shouted.
( zain stop)

When zain heard vihaan's voice he turned to look at vihaan but his legs got twisted he fell on the ground. Vihaan ran to him and pulled his collar and made him stand.

Vihaan: "shanaya enga?"vihaan looked at zain like he's gonna kill him anytime now.
(Where is shanaya?)

Zain: "enaku teriyathu" vihaan slapped him twice.
(I dont know)

Vihaan: "nada kami ava enga irukanu" he pushed him throughout the way to shanaya's place.
(Move. Show me where she is)

Suddenly zain started to run away. Vihaan chased him. Vihaan screamed to make him stop but zain was so fast when he turned to look at vihaan he clashed with uday who came to return sivaangi's phone.

Vihaan: "get him da uday"

Uday grabbed his hands tightly. Vihaan kicked him so hard that zain fell on the ground. Vihaan got really furious. So he couldn't stop kicking him. Uday stopped vihaan seeing zain bleed.

Vihaan: "shanaya kita ipo kuptu poriya ilaya da. Ne ipo solalana ingaye una kondruva"
(Are you gonna take me to shanaya or not. If not im gonna kill you right here)

Uday: "shanaya? Whats with shanaya"

Vihaan: "dei sola time ila ipo." Started to kick zain again. Uday stopped him forcefully.
(I dont have time to explain)

Uday: "enna da solu ipo"
(What tell me now for god sake)

Vihaan: "andha shanaya nan sonanu local allugala set pani ashwin oda alla merata soliruka. Ipo shanaya va pathatha atha stop pana sola mudiyum. Ilana enga gang kum ashwin kum periya problem varum"
(That shanaya have hired local thugs to confront ashwin's girlfriend. I have to find shanaya and make this all stop. Or else our gang will face severe problems by ashwin)

Uday's heart stopped for a second. Uday started to beg zain.

Uday: "zain you have to tell us where shanaya is please. Sivaangi kolandha da epdi da ungaluku manasu varuthu?. Dei zain please solu una adika mata please. Ava en thangachi mari da avaluku ethachu ahchuna apro nane una kondruva. Solu da"
(Sivaangi is like a baby how can you even think of hurting someone like her? Zain please tell me now i wont hit you. She is like a sister to me if anything bad happen to her i swear ill kill you. Tell me)

Zain stood up he was unsteady.

Zain: "ella alugalum sivaangi edathula irukanga. Ipove pogalana kai veichuruvanga"
(All the rowdies are at sivaangi's place now. If you didnt get to her place soon you can't stop them. they will start to hurt her)

Uday didn't wasted a second after hearing this he started to run towards sivaangi's place. Vihaan grabbed zain and paced fast towards shanayas.

Ashwin was standing infront of shanaya's place when zain reached there. Shanaya started to tremble after seeing zain with his face full of blood. Ashwin was clueless about everything. Also looking at vihaan being this angry he knew something must be really bad. Vihaan pushed zain which made him fall on ashwin's feet.

Vihaan: "Ashwin your girlfriend is in trouble" he turned his eyes towards shanaya.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it💜
Next update tomo!