No tears left

There is darkness inside and outside sivaangi now. There is no tears left to cry. She stumbled to pick up the bag which is now fanned out on the ground. She can't call her mom or dad and break their hearts. A car light blazed on her face removing the darkness. A stranger came out of the car from the passenger seat and looked at her. He was taken aback seeing her. He went to the driver side and informed it to the owner of car. He stepped out. the headlights made it so hard for sivaangi to look at those guys. At the same time she was scared because there is no one else in the street and the lights weren't working. One light was flickering on the end of the street that is the only source of light before the car arrived. The person came out of the car gave his hand to sivaangi. She tried to see through the blinding light but she failed. But the hand extended and grabbed her hand and pulled her up. Thats when she knew that was vihaan.

Vihaan: "indha nerathula inga yethuku ipdi ukandhuruka? Paithiyama unaku?"
(why are you sitting here like this at night have you gone mad?)

Sivaangi looked down.

Vihaan: "dei elarum erangi ponga"
(you all get down and leave)

Person 1: "vihaan indha box?"
(This box?)

Vihaan: "take it and leave. Ill see you tomo"

Person 1: "okay"

They all got down and left the place within a minute. Vihaan again looked at her. She was still looking at the ground. He grabbed all the bag that was laying down and stuffed it all inside the car. And he came to her side and opened the passenger door.

Vihaan: "get inside"

Sivaangi is not hearing anything he was saying. He increased the volume a bit and said it again.

Vihaan: "get inside sivaangi"

She gulped and looked at him. Vihaan for the first time experienced a jerk in his heart seeing her face like that. Her hair is out of place, her face looked dead, her lips were pale, her eyes looked red and worn out and her eye lids bulged out of crying.

Vihaan: "trust me ill get you home safe" trailed off.

Sivaangi got inside the car. Vihaan closed it and got in. He picked up a water bottle from the holder and gave it to her. She turned to the other side looking at the darkness.

Vihaan: "enna aachu?"
(Whats wrong?)

Vihaan waited for her to answer but she didn't.

Vihaan: "seri veetuku vali solu"
(Tell me the directions for your house)

After taking 15 minutes she answer that question. Vihaan didn't asked her anything throughout. He parked his car at the end of her street.

Vihaan: "you can take your time"

Siv: "i'll go now"

Vihaan: "sivaangi" she looked at him.

He grabbed her hand and opened her fist.

Siv: "uh.."

He took his pen out and wrote his number in her palm.

Vihaan: "you can call me anytime. When ever you need help"

Siv: "mmm"

Vihaan: "bye"

She went inside her house no one was there in the hall but while she was about to turn vinay saw her going. She locked herself and started crying her heart out. Vinay told his mom and dad about her return. They sensed something is odd but they thought she might be tired. Vihaan on the other side confused about why he felt something inside him when it comes to sivaangi.

Ashwin went inside his home late night by that time almost half of the crowd left. He looked for sivaangi she wasn't there.

Anu: "you dropped her safely?"

Ashwin: "what?"

Anu: "sivaangi?"

Ashwin: "uh"

Ashwin's mom: "enna da enga kita solamaye kutitu poita?"
(Why did you took her before we say good bye)

Ashwin's dad: "shirt la enna ashwin"
(Whats in your shirt)

Anu: "is that blood"

Ashwin: "my friend met with an accident. I was in the hospital the whole time"

Ashwin's dad: "is he out of danger?"

Ashwin: "he needed blood i was the only one in his blood type so i rushed to the hospital"

Ashwin's mom: "aiyo"
(Oh god)

Ashwin ran upstairs to his room to check if she really left without saying. There is not even a single thing left of hers. He picked up his phone to call her that is when he noticed the box which grandpa and grandma gave it to her. He knew she would never leave that here if she was okay. He felt something wrong must have happend or else she won't leave it here. He picked it up with him and went outside. The people was chatting in groups.

Ashwin: "anyone saw sivaangi?" He shouted.

Ashwin's mom: "ne drop panalaya?"
(Didn't you dropped her?)

Ashwin: "yarum pakalaya ava ponatha?"
(Nobody saw her leaving?)

Anu: "ila da pakala. Neetha kuptu ponanu na ninaicha"
(We haven't. I thought you dropped her)

Meanwhile in that group shankar passed a comment within themselves.

Shankar uncle: "ashwin ethuku ipdi kuthikaran avalukaga?"
(Why is he caring so much about that girl)

Geetha: "she won't come back here no matter what"

Ashwin went outside trying to call her. Her phone was switched off. He drove to her home. He couldn't understand why she left the box there. He went inside.

Siv's mom: "vaa pa ashwin. Epdi pochu function elam. Ipothana avala vitutu ponaa enna ashwin marupadiyum"
(Come ashwin. How was the function. Just now you dropped her and left know?)

Ashwin: "ava enga aunty? Ava onu vitutu vandhuta anga atha kuduthutu polanu vandha"
(Where is she aunty? She left something at my place. I wanted to give that back to her)

Siv's dad: "mela iruka ashwin. Poi paru"
(She is upstairs go see her)

She was about to faint. Her body became weak. Ashwin went upstairs with that box in his hands and knocked the door with out Calling her name.

Siv: "amma enaku ethu vendam nan tunganum"
(Mom i don't need any thing. I want to sleep)

He again knocked.

Siv: "ma ponga nalaiku pesikalam"
(Ma lets talk everything tomorrow)

He didn't stopped knocking. She opened the door. Her eyes caught the box primarily.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it!
Love you all!
Next update tomo!