First phone call

When Sivaangi and her classmates about to leave to food court for lunch she heard someone calling her. She turned back to look.

Shanaya: "hi, Sivaangi right?" In an unfriendly tone.

Siv: "yes, and you are?" confused.

Shanaya: "im your senior, shanaya".

Sivaangi smiled at her.

Shanaya: "let me get this straight. How do you know ashwin?"

Siv: "Ashwin? Why are you asking about him?". Shanaya grabbed her hands tightly didnt let her move.

Siv: "you are hurting me!"

Shanaya: "see sivaangi. He is my crush. I cant even stand the thought of a girl who is close to him. It never happend so far. But today out of nowhere you are here. Better stay away from him for your good." In a harsh tone.

Sivaangi stayed slient. Shanaya turned back she saw the water bottle which he took out of sivaangi's bag in the morning with a blush. Shanaya took that bottle in her hand and turned towards sivaangi who is shivering without understanding this hate she is throwing on her. Shanaya throws the bottle and it broke by hitting the desk and the shattered piece of the glass bottle made a scratch in sivaangi's neck coz sivaangi turned her face seeing the bottle come towards her.
Seeing this girls moved away from sivaangi and left the room. Only diya is standing with her for support.

Sivaangi couldn't fathom what ever is happening right now. Seeing sivaangi bleed diya quicky made safety measures and sealed her glass cut with a band aid. Diya warned sivaangi to not talk about this to ashwin. Diya told her that he cant manage his anger.

Siv: "na ashwin aa pakanum" She is about to cry.

Diya: "un nalathukagatha solra sivaangi. Ashwin ku itha pathi terinja. Shanaya va summa vidamatan. Apro shanaya revenge nu evil ah ethachu panuva. Avanga ena panalum athu unatha effect panum. So be careful when he ask abt this. Better lie to him"

Siv: "shanaya yaru?"

Diya: "shanaya ragavan. she is not here to study. Ashwin kagatha school mariruka. Ashwin appa vum shanaya oda appa vum business partners. This thing ashwin thavara elarukume teriyum. Ava romba evil. Avanga appa periya allu indha area la atha ivaloda privilege. Ne ava eni ouru time unkita vandhu pesaatha mari pathuko. Better dont talk with ashwin before her or in this campus." Sivaangi started panicking.

Siv: "okay na ashwin ah pakala inaiku. I dont want to give him any trouble". But she cant stay away from him. Her heart wanted to hug him now. Unfortunately sivaangi has to make some decision for everyone's piece of mind.

Evening she was ready to leave her class soon once the classes got over. She planned to leave the campus faster before ashwin catches her. Bell rang she is the one who came out first from the class. Ashwin is standing outside waiting for her to come out. She saw him facing other side talking to someone on his phone. She backed immediately. She cant go out now if she go out he wont leave her also she didnt wanted to lie seeing his eyes. She is losing her mind. Everyone left. She is looking down the floor and thinking what to do. Finally she decided to step out and see if he is still there. Thats when ashwin slowly pulled her bag from her. She is shocked. she didnt know how to react to this. First thing came to her mind was to hide the cut she have in her neck.

Siv: "bag ah kudunga. Enna pandringa?"
She saw him placing some gift inside.

Siv: "enna ithu"

Ashwin: "i got you a new phone. En number athula iruku. I will call you daily"

Siv: "enna neega ipdi pandringa? I cant take it its huge"

Ashwin: "its my present. Its for my selfishness. Unkita pesama iruka mudiyathu."
When he made eye contact he also noticed the band aid. But she is not looking at him.