Find a way

Before she could blink sivaangi's dad gave his consent when he heard ashwin's name. He felt obliged to accept since he is going to be the one for sivaangi. Sivaangi prepared to elucidate but it turnout to be redundant. She didn't called him as he'd shown nonchalant attitude to her question. Next day sivaangi couldn't catch up with him since she had a next to next classes. But she desired to meet him so she went immediately after her class to his class but he was gone. She couldn't bide her time. She decided to go to his house. Since her mom and dad went out she called ashwin's mom to send her a car to pick her up. Now ashwin's mom and sivaangi are at ease in their relationship. She is very open with ashwin's mom. So when she wanted to meet him his mom immediately arranged for their meeting even though she was out with anu. Anu's wedding plans are going in the full swing. But anu is taking her needful time and energy to select the perfect guy.

Sivaangi reached his home. She allowed some time for herself to stand and take a deep breath after running upstairs so fast. Before opening his room door she looked at the mirror which was hanging in the side of his door. Her hair was all over the place. She adjusted her hair and smiled at the mirror to see how she is Looking when she smiles. She exhaled and looked at the door. Despite of her boldness she always feels mysteriously nervous and shy before meeting him. She went inside there was no one in the bed and she saw the balcony door being open. She went close and saw him sitting on the chair in a deep thinking.

Siv: "ahem ahem"

His pupils dilated. He looked at her surprised. He was just thinking about her and she is now here standing before him. Is she reading his mind? Ashwin stood up and came near her.

Ashwin: "solama varathe palakam airucha unaku?" He leaned on the balcony door from the outside. She pulled him inside and closed the balcony door since it was too cold and breezy.
(Is it became your routine to come uninformed?)

Sivaangi sat on the floor leaning against the bed and crossed her legs while he was covering the curtains. She asked him to push the curtains to the side and dim the light since the light in his room was too bright for her mood. He sat near her replicating her pose after fulfilling her orders.

Ashwin: "sollu ma"
(Tell me)

Siv: "onum ila summa pakanunu thonichu atha vandha"
(Nothing i just wanted to see you thats why i came)

Ashwin: "neethu call panave ila?"
(You didn't called me yesterday?)

Siv: "appa nan kekaraku munadi seri nu solitaru"
(My dad agreed to our trip)

Ashwin: "thaniya porom nu soniya?"
(Did you mentioned him that we are going alone?)

Siv: "ashwin kuda poranu sonna"
(I told him that im going with you that's all)

Ashwin: "long trip nala uday and diya kuda varanga. Unaku company ku aal iruku"
(Since its a long trip uday and diya are coming with us. You'll have a company)

Siv: "yaru ilanalum nan varuva unga kuda"
(Even if we are going alone i have no objections)

Ashwin: "ana enaku bayama iruku safe ah kuptu poganum"
(But im a bit scared. I have to be responsible for you safety)

Siv: "im not a kid anymore. Im accountable for my own self"

Ashwin: "okay both are responsible equally. Epdi vandha inga?"
(Who took you here?)

Siv: "your driver. Your mom arranged"

Ashwin: "ohhh"

Siv: "what were you thinking when i came here?"

Ashwin: "about my future"

Siv: "studies?"

Ashwin: "that too. Appa wants me to get practical knowledge from now onwards. He wants me to visit amethyst industries atleast 2 times a week. He indirectly asked me to quit the college"