History repeats itself

Uday is a straight arrow. Sivaangi felt uncertain to raise questions about ashwin for the reason that uday already made his clear statement about how she must stay away from him. Notwithstanding the fact she is now ready to even defy uday's injunction. She met up with uday in the parking. She was afraid of the forthcoming. Uday appeared to be Pacific.

Uday: "solu ma urgent ah kupta?"
(Why did you called me?)

Siv: "uday anna i know you won't like what i am about to ask"

Uday: "enna ma"
(What?)

Siv: "ashwin epo varuvaru?"
(When will ashwin come back)

Uday: "avana pathi ethuku kekara?"
(Why are you asking about him?)

Siv: "nan kadaisiya pesi 2 weeks aairuchu anna avara apro pakave mudila"

Uday: "nee ethuku avan kita poi pesna nane munadiye sonala unkita"
(Why did you talked to him. I told you not to)

Siv: "avara ipdi paka mudila enala. Avar ipdi anathuku nan tha reason nu manasu uruthite iruku"
(I couldn't see him like this. Its bothering me to think that I'm the reason for his change)

Uday: "sivaangi puritha unaku ouru visiyam? Ne avan life ah porati potutu iruka avana stable ah iruka vidama"
(Did you get onething? You are changing his life to a chaotic one without letting him to be sturdy)

Siv: "anna please indha ouru time matum help panunga avara enala matum tha marupadiyum matha mudiyum"
(Please help me this one time only i can change him again)

Uday: "as his friend and as your brother i want no more stumbling blocks. Its all done don't make it worse"

Siv: "you have to trust me in this uday anna. I agree that was my blunder. I wanted him to be happy but it went wrong"

Uday: "by leaving him?"

Siv: "anna please this will be the last time I'm asking for help. I will try to make things right. But you have to help me for that"

Uday was not completely against their love now. Since he saw the destructive side of their love it was hard for him to give a helping hand. But uday know them they can't love anyone else. They are destined to be togther. Uday made peace with himself. He can't be more happier if things come back to normal. For that he have to be the bridge.

Uday: "he won't come for 2 more weeks"

Siv: "what? I need to talk to him anna. Where is the tournament happening?"

Uday: "that's a lie" rolled his eyes.

Siv: "ethu?"
(What?)

Uday: "he is in his farm house. No one knows it. He managed to get a od letter for a month"

Siv: "but why?" She looked down and started to think.

Uday: "god only knows" shrugged.

Siv: "avar kita kuptu poringala" she looked up. Uday's mind went to the incident happened when they were in school. History repeats itself. Yes same scenario repeated. Same thing again. After the head to head sivaangi won. Uday took her to the farm. But he was very sure that ashwin is going to get provoked even more. Uday sat inside the car and warned sivaangi to leave if he starts to behave unstable. Sivaangi went inside there were no one inside that huge farmhouse. It looked dusty because there was no one to maintain the area. Coconut trees were dancing for the heavy wind. Climate was gloomy and it was about to rain. All the windows were closed with curtains which made it look pitch black inside. She pressed the door once to check if it was locked before pressing the bell. It was open. She couldnt see anything in the dark so she waited outside for a few seconds to let the light from the outside to pass inside along with the light she stepped inside. She looked around she couldn't see any opened door. She tried to peek inside every room to find him. She was feeling nervous and the same time hopeful. She separated the curtains. And went inside the kitchen. There she saw half filled coke. Pizza pie on the floor. A maggie cover. Vessels are piled up. And when she opened the fridge she saw empty liquor bottles. She gasped and took two steps back. she collided with ashwin who was standing behind her silently. She turned back to the see the face full of beard. Messy hair. And bare-chested. She looked into his eyes to see if he is steady. His eyes were clear as a crystal. Before she could open her mouth to explain her arrival he talked.

Ashwin: "why are you here?"

Siv: "rendu varama neega varala atha"
(Haven't seen you for 2 weeks That's why)

Ashwin: "what difference does that make?"

Siv: "i care about you"

Ashwin: "will you care the same if you'd joined in a different college?"

Siv: "that's not happened. Im here wanting everything to be normal again"

Ashwin: "so am i. Im here wanting everything to be normal again"

Siv: "i don't understand"

Ashwin: "thats good. You can leave"

Siv: "i won't until you tell me why you are here for two weeks without even telling your family about it"

Ashwin: "why do you care" he started to walk away.

Siv: "ashwin stop" she held his hand to stop him from moving.

Ashwin: "just go sivaangi" he removed her hand from him while seeing her eyes.

Siv: "i won't"

Ashwin: "i don't have to explain everything i do to you"

Siv: "why are you here?"

Ashwin: "you wanna know why?"

Siv: "yes"

Ashwin: "because of you"

Sivaangi looked at him confused. He continued.

Ashwin: "i couldn't process this sudden change in my life for the second time. Even if i was dying to see you i couldn't for the past two years but now you are before me just like that. I thought the pain will go away. I tried everything to make my sadness go away. I failed miserably. Your face was everywhere even if i close my eyes even in my sleep. When you said you still love me it made me angry. I wanted to hurt you for hurting me this long. I didnt know where to go and what to do. I went to a bar got stoned and i got triggered and have beaten a stranger black and blue. He is still in hospital. Thats when i realised how much i have changed. Im harming people nowadays. I wanted to quit drinking i needed time. I can't control myself if i see you thats why im here. But now you are here"

Sivaangi couldn't control her tears after hearing his pain from himself. But when he saw her eyes turning red he walked away he couldn't see her cry. She ran behind him.

Siv: "ashwin please purinjukonga. I did that for us for everyone"
(Ashwin please understand)

Ashwin: "sivaangi even though we spent countable days with eachother i understood you well enough. I know you had your reasons for breaking up with me. But what killed me was the fact that you thought the intensity of that problem will be higher than the pain of our separation. I don't know how it was for you but for me i lost my soul"

Siv: "i was not that matured to have alot of perspectives that time. I believed that to end that problem i have to sacrifice our love"

Ashwin: "then why are you back now?"

Siv: "because there is no such problem any more to hurt you or our family"

Ashwin: "so you wouldn't have came back if it was still there"

Siv: "ashwin please. I can't win you with arguments"

Ashwin: "i never thought you will let down our love. Now i don't know whether i should trust you again"

Siv: "you don't have to trust me immediately. Take you time and give me my space to prove myself"

Ashwin: "you know i can't after what I've been through"

Siv: "please senior" his heart blasted off. His breathing stopped. It wasnt just a word for him. It had alot attached to it. His hands started shivering. He closed his eyes to reminisce. She moved close and hugged him. Her teardrops of love fondled the skin above his melancholy heart.

------------------------

Hope you guys like it!
Dm (loveforashaangi) id in IG to join the group chat!
Next update tomo!
Love you all!
💜