Eleventh hour

It became hard for them to maintain a cold feet after the extricate moment they had with each other. Ashwin got his mood swings but it didn't lasted more than a minute. She never stayed too far from him to make him think anything other than her. She dispersed his unhealthy habits by being with him. Love recovered them down right like a magic.

Ashwin sketched out to get everyone out of his house to bring sivaangi in again to stay with him after a few days. But it didn't went well. Also he felt diffident to propose the yearning he had. It appeared to him that the time they spent in college was insufficient. Even sivaangi anticipated being with him after hours. Two days before the trip ashwin grew impatient he couldn't focus on anything other than the thought of being with her after her graduation. He felt the need to see her. So he drove to her house but unwilling to get inside he parked his car on the same spot he used to park when they were in school and called her. It was 1 o'clock at night.

Siv: "tungalaya eniyum?"
(aren't you asleep?)

Ashwin: "window open panu"
(Open your window)

Siv: "enga irukinga?"
(Where are you?)

Ashwin: "un veetu munadi"
(Before your house)

Siv: "nan Diya veetla iruka anga enna pandringa?"
(Im at diya's what are you doing there?)

Ashwin: "diya veetla enna pandra"
(What are you doing there?)

Siv: "diya veetla elarum avanga native ku poirukanga she stayed back to finish the record works nanum compay kuduka vandhuta for her safety"
(Diya's parents went to their native. She stayed back to finish the record works. So i came here to give her a company since she told me she will be alone)

Ashwin: "door elam proper ah lock panirukiya?"
(Have you locked all the door properly?)

Siv: "athu elam panita senior you don't worry you go home"
(Yes i did senior)

Ashwin: "unna pakanu nan ipo"
(I want to see you now)

Siv: "atha rendu nall la porome apro enna athukula enna avasaram"
(We are going for a trip in two days why so much haste?)

Ashwin: "seri nee evlo neram tungama irupa?"
(When will you go to sleep)

Siv: "she is still writing. I don't know"

Ashwin: "okay take care"

He hung up.

Diya: "kandipa inga vara poraru"
(He is gonna come here definitely)

Siv: "unaku ethachu problem vandha enna pandrathu. yarachu pathuta?"
(What if someone sees him coming. Will it be a problem for you?)

Diya: "its like a forest no one will see. Also i don't care"

Diya's house is in the outskirts. And pretty much her house in the farm set up. So no one can really see if someone's entering the area. Also at night the place is all silent and looks like a haunted street. Diya guessed right. Ashwin called uday and woke him up. Uday also is now getting back to how he was before with ashwin after ashwin's rehabilitation. Uday didn't got the information that diya's parents are out of town because diya and uday got into a fight. Uday told ashwin about their fight and also the fault is on uday's side so he answered ashwin in a sheepish way. But ashwin was hell bent trying to meet her so he went directly to uday's place.

Uday: "enna da perchana unaku? Varamudiyathu enala nee porana poiko enna kupadatha"
(What is wrong with you. I can't come. You go if you want. Don't distrub me)

Ashwin: "dei unna vita yaruda iruka enaku please help pannu"
(I have no one expect you to help me please consider)

Uday: "dei sonathaye thirupi thirupi solatha da. Na vera romba silly reason kaga 2 hours sanda potuta da. Ipo poi ava munadi nina ava enna thorathi adipa"
(Stop repeating. I fought with her for a silly reason. If i go stand before her without any shame she is going to kick my arse)