Red rose

Ashwin was pumped up thinking about taking his girl in his bike for the first time. He didnt wanted to sleep. Once she asked for the bike ride he immediately agreed to it. After all he did a little dance inside his car after hearing her wish. He went home late. He felt the urge to check on his bike at 2 in the morning just to make sure everything is perfect for their first ride. After checking his bike he went to his room. Sat on his swing rocked himself to sleep. He was exhausted.

Sivaangi literally took the boldest decision so far. She wasn't thinking about others. What if her family see her with a boy? What if ashwin's family see them together? She wasn't thinking about it coz she want him to be happy. She came to a place in her mind that she is willing to do anything for his precious smile. She had so much in a day. She is trying recollect each and every moment they had between them today. She wanted him by her side. Is that too much to ask for? She didn't wanted to sleep as well. So she started to imagine their future together. When she starts to think about him time files fast. She heard her alarm its 6 still she is thinking about him. She looked tired when she looked into the mirror. But same time she is getting butterflies. She rushed to the bathroom and started getting ready.

Ashwin mom: "achu ma time ahchu endhiri. Enna da bed la paduthu tungalaya nee? Ea ipdi pandriyo da? Enna night late ah veetuku vandhiyama? Midnight varaiku enna velai unaku veliya?" She started ranting. Ashwin slowly opens his eyes and straightened himself. He is still in halfsleep. He stood up from the swing and laid down in his bed.

Ashwin mom: "training ilaya inaiku unaku 7:30 da time" ashwin brain kick started when he heard the time. He told her to come early. She might come at 8 if she wants to spend more time. Here he is sleeping like a baby.

Ashwin: "ma 7:30 ah?" Looked at the clock it said 7:40.

Ashwin: "shit shit shit" he went inside to bath.

This will be the shortest possible time a human can spend bathing. He came out and started getting dressed up. His mom ordered him to eat breakfast before leaving. He can't run away from her. So he sat in the dining his mom started feeding him. He is in a rush that he forgot how to chew a food properly he started to swallow it without chewing just to go stand infront of his gate waiting for her to come.
His mom stopped feeding seeing is wiredness in eating.

Ashwin mom: "enna da ahchu unaku?" Glared at him.

Ashwin: "enna ma? Nalathana iruka. Sekram ma time ahchu." He put a poker face.

Ashwin mom: "sivaangi paka poriya?"

Ashwin: "ama ma" he gave a puppy face.

Ashwin's mom smiled and asked him if he is hungry.

Ashwin: "ma na kelambara. Dosa super" escaped from there.

Sivaangi is taking extra effort now to look beautiful. She let her hair free with one small catch clip. Applied a little lipstick. Made sure her bindi is visible. Wore a middle perfume. Doing all this but still she is nervous. Its like she will get this feeling every single time when she meet her for rest of her life she thought to herself. She liked this feeling of love. Not everyone in this world get to experience this feeling. She is indeed lucky. She came down for breakfast. She didnt expected to see shanaya in here. She is shaking seeing her. She is having her hand around vinay's shoulder. Vinay is also being friendly to her. Binni ma came from inside.

Binni: "hey inga paru enoda first student indha orr la vandhu" Proudly. "Shanaya this is sivaangi my daughter"made formal introduction. "Sivaangi she is shanaya unoda school la tha padikara unnoda senior" smiled at sivaangi.

Vinay: "she is also in my team. She is one of the best player"

How can she be not in the badminton training? Thats ashwin's fort. She sure must be in there just to see him play the game.

Shanaya: "hi sivaangi, i think i have seen you. I dont remember clearly sorry!" She gave her hands for a shake. Sivaangi didnt responded.

Sivaangi didnt wanted this to happen now. Atleast not today. Ashwin is waiting for her. Here she is already in a critical situation. Shanaya wanted to intimidate sivaangi. Now shanaya is in sivaangi's home which is unfair for her to do. Sivaangi is trembling.

Shanaya: "im going to have classes morning and evening. So neeyu enkudave vandhuru we can go to school together after my music class. Evening also i can pick you up. Ill be a great company to you"

Shanaya couldnt ruin sivaangi's life more. Sivaangi is scared she cant say no to shanaya. Sivaangi understood her plan. She didnt want to let ashwin and her meet.

Binni: "unaku route marandhuruthu solrala. Shanaya kudave poitu vaa sivu enimel"

Siv: "ila ma na cycle la yea poikara" softly disagreed to what binni mam said.

Shanaya: "yea vera yarathu friend irukangala avanga kuda poganuma?"

Binni: "ila shanaya she didnt made any friends yet"

Sivaangi cant let her reveal about ashwin infront of her mother. So she have no option but to agree.

Siv: "ill come with you" clenching her fist.

Ashwin took his bike parked it in the end of his street. So that no one from his home will see him. He is waiting for her with lots of excitement. He wanted to give her a red rose after seeing a rose plant opposite to him. It looked like her to him beautiful and bright. So he crossed the street. Trying to cut the stem. That is when sivaangi saw him waiting for her. She saw his bike alone. He is not there so she turned to the other side in search of him. There he is looking like a hero. Trying to pick the best flower for his girl with a dapper smile on his face. Shanaya warned her not to make any contact with him. Sivaangi couldn't do anything at that point. She passing by him. Her heart broke into pieces. She know he will break too. But now she has to be lowkey coz shanaya is more evil. Sivaangi can't give the advantage for shanaya to ruin her love life.

Ashwin didnt looked at the car as he is only waiting for his angel to come in her own chariot. He stood there with the best rose he can pick. He is waiting for so long. As his legs started paining he sat on the bike. Still he didnt see her coming. He saw a car leave his place its his father leaving for some meeting. He looked at the time its 9. He started panicking also became very sad. He thought to himself that maybe she slept late so she is not coming today. She cant reach class on time if she is this late for sure. Suddenly he got a call from his friend.

Uday: "macha un allu vanta da ne enna pandra varama?"

Ashwin was shocked hearing it. He was waiting for her for so long he cant miss her if she is went this way.

Ashwin: "epo da vandha? Cycle laya vandha?"

Uday: "cycle la vandhuruka vaipu ila da ava parking pakame pogala. Somebody must have dropped"

Ashwin remembered her saying not to meet her. He couldn't control his anger which is not because he is angry on her its because of his own expectations. He knew she wont Ditch him like this. He took a deep breath.

Ashwin: "dei enaku konjam odambu sari ila nan inaiku varamata coach kita infrom paniru" his heart shattered.

Uday: "sari macha take care" hung up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it💜
Next update soon.