He looked up

She looked into his eyes. His eyes was froze seeing her lifeless face. What could have happened to her within few hours? Is she okay? Why does she look this way? Did something happened to her? all these questions popped up in him. She took a deep breath seeing him like she was ready to finally talk. When he was about to step inside her room she stopped him by pressing her hands against his chest. She know this is going to be the most heartbreaking thing to do. Her love on him kept increasing. But she was not matured enough to handle the situation. She came to the conclusion once in for all about their relationship. From the starting she faced alot and that in turn affected her family. She can't let that happen. Even though she is head over heels in love with him she have to sacrifice it for her self respect and her parents. She can't let his relatives ruin her name. She can't let anything bad happen to anyone. How will she allow ashwin and his family to face the darkside of those relatives who are hell bent trying to make her go away. Every words they uttered made her heart break she can't take any risks anymore. If she shares things to ashwin he is going to behave violently and make all those people go away from their life but that too will be stamped as sivaangi's plan by them. If her parents come to know about this they will shatter. So she decided to save ashwin by letting him go. Even if she let him go she is going to love him for ever no change in that. But now the task for her is to hide her real emotions and make him hate her.

Ashwin: "sivaangi what happened to you?" He tried to caress her face but she pushed his hands away.

Siv: "Don't touch me" he wasn't ready for this. He couldn't warp his head around.

Ashwin: "enna ma solra purila enaku"
(What are you saying i couldn't get it)

Sivaangi pulled him inside and locked the door.

Siv: "ethuku vandhiga?"
(Why did you come?)

Ashwin: "ne poitanu sonaga solama atha safe ah vandhutiyanu paka vandha. Itha yea angaye vitutu vandha?" He gave that box to her.
(They told me you left without saying thats why i came here to check on you. Why did you left this there?)

Siv: "athu enaku vendam" she turned to the other side to take her phone.
(I don't want that)

Ashwin: "enna ne ipdi pudhusa nadandhukara?"
(Why are you acting this way?)

Siv: "indhanga unga phone enaku ithu eni thevai padathu" she placed it in his hands.
(Take it i dont need your phone anymore)

Ashwin: "ma relax" he rubbed his temple. "Enna aachu solu"
(Tell me what happened)

Siv: "ithu sari varathu"
(Its not gonna work)

Ashwin: "ethu"
(What)

Siv: "this love"

Ashwin: "tell me what happened"

Siv: "nothing i just don't want to love you anymore" his heart crushed into pieces. His breath stopped for a second. She is crying inside but she knows no other option now at that young age she is scared of so many stuffs.

Ashwin: "this is not my sivaangi"

Siv: "yes don't come to see me hereafter"

Ashwin: "tell me one reason what did i do?"

Siv: "nothing"

Ashwin: "yea poga solra enna? Unaku teriyu enala athu matum mudiyathu"
(Why do you want me to leave? You know i cant do that)

Siv: "enaku unga mela love ila ashwin"
(i dont love you ashwin)

Ashwin: "poi solra. Un kann la na pathuruka atha. Enna nadakuthu inga" he tried to touch her but she moved.
(no this is a lie. I have seen it in your eyes. What is happening?)