Notorious gang

After the proposal they both were very emotional and happy at the same time. Later they went had lunch with diya and uday.

Uday: "ashwin went extra mile for you sivaangi. Nee ouru nall avana pakavaralanu ivan class fulla sethu kuptu poran"
(He is taking all of us to a trip now just because of you)

Siv: "purila anna ivar kuptutu porara school la thana arrange panirukanga?"
(Isn't the school making all the arrangements how come he is taking all of us i dont get it?)

Ashwin: "dei summa iru uday"
(Stop it uday)

Siv: "ila ila solunga enaku ashwineyyy neega ea ethu solrathu ila enkita?"
( no no tell me. Ashwin why are you not sharing anything with me?)

Uday: "he booked the renowned luxurious resort for everyone ma. He spent for half of the fare and tricked our management by saying the resort person is giving an offer since we are from school"

Siv: "you are making me feel guilty ashwin yen ipdi pandringa? We don't have to go like this. It should be mutual. Neega matum enakaga ivlo pana vendam please"
(Why are you doing this. It shouldn't be one sided effort)

Diya: "yes bro why are you spending so much on others?"

Ashwin: "I'm not concerned about others diya. I want some quality time with my girl. I'll do anything for her to be with me even for a second"

Uday: "ivan sonna keka matan ma vidu"
(He won't listen to us, leave it)

Sivaangi felt guilty about him being spendthrift. At the same time she cant miss this tour as she wants to be with him. She looked bewildered.

Ashwin: "please allow me to do this one time"

Siv: "mmm" irrefutable note.

Rest of the day went by racing and midnight packing. She couldnt call him because both her parent's were helping her to pack. They didn't stopped advising from the time they heard about the tour. She laid on bed dreaming about her hero. Ashwin's mom packed everything for him.

Ashwin mom: "tour mudichu vandhathum nama veetla pooja iruku sivaangi ah kuptu va"
(We have a pooja planned in our house. After coming back from tour bring sivaangi to our home)

Ashwin: "ma epdi? Avanga appa amma kita solama ava epdi night varuva?"
(Ma how? She can't come stay here at night without her parents consent)

Ashwin's mom: "avanga appa nama company la thana join panirukaru? Appa kita soli invite pana solira"
(Ill ask your appa to invite them)

Ashwin: "good idea ma. Ipdi ouru amma kedaika nan evlo kuduthu veichurukanum"
(Im so lucky to have you as my mom)

Ashwin's mom: "mmm mmm" she laughs.

Ashwin made several calls before he went to sleep to make sure everyone did their part well. He woke up early the next day and went to tara mam's home to pick her up and few other staffs who is going to accompany them. Everyone reached school by 5 am. They have planned to reach kerala by evening. Ashwin saw sivaangi's dad dropping her outside the campus. Seeing them he walked towards their car. Sivaangi's dad saw ashwin coming.

Siv's dad: "neraya per varanga pola iruku?"
(There is quite a crowd)

Ashwin: "yes uncle you don't have to worry about her safety i have already made sure about her safety"

Siv's dad: "Ashwin give me your number in case of an emergency i can call you"

Ashwin gave his number. Sivaangi's dad got out of the car and hugged sivaangi and wished her a happy journey and left the place. Ashwin took sivaangi's luggage and saw her shivering in cold he removed his jacket and asked her to wear it. Sivaangi looked very excited which made ashwin extremely happy. They went inside the campus everyone sat inside the conference hall to make sure they get to know all the rules and regulations regarding the trip. Tara mam then noted the attendance.

Tara: "listen carefully people you can't leave my eye sight before you guys are allotted with the respective villa in the resort. You can come to me anytime for any thing ill be available 24×7. You should maintain the decorum while we are in other state. Make sure your friends are with you all the time. If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe you can come to me ill take care of it. Boys should not do any mischievous activities we will be monitoring you and if you do you will face the consequences. Now 11th grade get inside bus 1 and 12th grade get inside bus 2. If some one want to swap your bus give me your names now"

Ashwin: "rowdy poi name kudu ne enkuda va"
(Go give your name to swap bus)

Seeing no one stood up to give their names to swap the bus sivaangi hesitated to go give her name to be in bus 2. Also everyone knows the love track between them even if she move to his bus they won't be comfortable.

Siv: "ila naa en bus la yea vara. Nama onna poga vendanu thonuthu ipo purinjukonga"
(I don't feel like we should travel in a same bus. Please Understand)

Ashwin didn't want to force her at the same time he wasn't expecting her to say this.

Ashwin: " i don't know why you are hesitant but its okay come ill help you with your luggage"

Sivaangi and diya sat together in their bus. Ashwin went to tara mam and asked her to contact him if she wants anything. And came to sivaangi.

Ashwin: "call me once the bus starts"

Tara: "uday you stay in this bus, i need someone to chat with the driver"

Uday: "okay mam ill stay"

Siv: "ashwin neega inga irukalame"
(You too can stay here right?)

Ashwin: "ila ma en class la irukarathulaye mosamana pasanaga elam andha bus la irukanga nan anga ilana they will be out of control"
(No ma. The most problematic guys are inside my bus i have to be there to keep them in control)

Shanaya came late to the school with the luggage which looked like she is out for an international trip. She entered inside bus 1 to give her attendance to tara mam.

Diya: "iva varalanu na ninaicha" murmured.
(I thought she won't come)

She looked inside and saw ashwin standing near sivaangi's seat. She checked his name on the attendance list of bus 1 it wasn't there so she left the place with an annoyed look towards sivaangi. Shanaya went inside the bus 2 and went to the gang leader of that notorious gang.

Shanaya: "you remember the plan right? Its gonna be the important day in my life. Don't mess this up. Ill give what ever you ask for"

Vihaan: "relax. ill take care of it. Don't come to us when people are around"

Shanaya: "deal" turned towards her friends with so much conviction in her face about her plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it💜
Next update soon!
Thankyou for the love💐